Cocoa Cinnamon Sugar Spice Mixture is the perfect topping for coffee drinks, ice cream or whipped cream. (vegan, gluten-free)
Cocoa Cinnamon Sugar Spice Mixture
Hi Everyone, I just want to share my favorite spice mixture for topping my lattes lately: Cocoa Cinnamon Sugar Spice Mixture.
Ingredients for Cocoa Cinnamon Sugar Spice Mixture
- Saigon cinnamon
- granulated white sugar
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Cocoa Cinnamon Sugar Spice Mixture
- mason jar with a lid or lidded container
- measuring spoons
Try this Cocoa Cinnamon Sugar Spice Mixture on your morning latte, I know you will love it!
- 3 tablespoons granulated white sugar, organic sugar preferred
- 1 teaspoon Saigon cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoons unsweetened baking cocoa, the higher quality you can find the better
- 1 mason jar or lidded container, should be minimum 1/2 cup size
- Add the granulated white sugar, Saigon cinnamon, unsweetened baking cocoa to a mason jar or lidded container. Place lid securely on the container and shake the container for a few moments until the mixture is thoroughly mixed. Enjoy over ice cream, coffee drinks or whipped cream!
- The nutritional information is an estimate; we use myfitnesspal.com to generate the nutritional information for this recipe.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 14
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index
- Be sure to sign up for the Life’s Little Sweets e-mail newsletter for more updates and FREE recipes!
Pin This! ⇓
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- 2019 Thanksgiving Photo Diary - November 30, 2019
- Black Friday Super Sunday Cyber Monday Favorites 2019 - November 29, 2019
- Thanksgiving Menu 2019 - November 28, 2019