Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Cucumbers in Pickle Juice – This recipe hack couldn’t be easier and it’s a great way to use up leftover pickle juice too. You prepare fresh cucumbers, and just drop them into the pickle juice, cover, and allow to marinate, and then enjoy! Makes about 4 servings.
Table of contents
Cucumbers in Pickle Juice
Hi Everyone, these cucumbers in pickle juice are so easy to make! All you need is fresh cucumbers and leftover pickle juice – it couldn’t be easier!
Ever wonder what to do with leftover pickle juice? Try these Cucumbers in Pickle Juice!
Q & A
Can I put cucumbers in pickle juice? Can you put cucumbers in pickle juice?
Yes, you can! It’s a delicious way to put that leftover pickle juice to good use.
You can use dill pickle juice (as I did in this post) or another flavor of pickle juice, like bread and butter pickle juice.
Here are the ingredients you will need for this recipe:
- 2-4 small-medium Cucumbers
- Leftover pickle juice
Here are the helpful kitchen tools you will need for this recipe:
- Small tongs
- Cutting board
- Vegetable peeler
Check out our latest web stories:
Check out our latest recipes and posts on the blog:
- Instant Pot Red Mashed Potatoes
- Pork Cabbage Potsticker Wonton Dumplings (Steamed or Fried)
- Banana Cinnamon Sugar Dumplings
- 14 Healthy Recipes
- Beef Potsticker Wonton Dumplings Recipe (Steamed or Fried)
Our Other Recipes & Posts
Check out our other recipes and posts:
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- 2-4 small-medium cucumbers
- 2.5 cups Leftover pickle juice (the amount from a 32-ounce pickle jar)
- Prepare the Cucumbers: Wash and skin the cucumbers, and chop them up into slices.
- Marinate the Cucumbers: Add the cucumber slices into the pickle juice, cover and marinate for at least, 60 minutes-8 hours, or overnight.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
2 Piece Crinkle Potato Vegetable Cutters, Stainless Steel Blade Wavy Slicer Crinkle Cutter, Wavy Crinkle Cutting Tool Salad Chopping Knife and Vegetable French Fry Slicer
Ball 24 oz Jar, Wide mouth, 24 ounce (Pack of 2),Clear
Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe),Clear
Homestia Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons Set of 8 Pcs Baking Cooking Utensils with Measurement for Dry and Liquid Ingredients, Black
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 148Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4388mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 1gSugar: 31gProtein: 1g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best. If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating – it helps others find the recipe!
- This recipe post was first published 8/7/2022
- Updated & republished on 5/31/2023