This Healthy Breakfast Yogurt Parfait is easy to whip up and uses only three ingredients to make your morning routine super easy and lip smacking. (vegan)
Healthy Breakfast Yogurt Parfait
I am always lazy and uninspired for weekday breakfasts and end up staying empty stomach for longer. However, on weekends I definitely indulge in a hot breakfast along with my family. Even though I am fond of parfaits, I usually feel lazy fixing it for myself simply because of too many ingredients.
This however, amazes me that it tastes outstanding with only three ingredients and its super quick. So, therefore I can now say that I have found my new morning favorite which I can eat almost every day especially till the sun shines. The best part of this parfait is that you can swap granola with the chopped cereal bar of your choice. This step makes it even easier to fix the parfait.
Many a times I am running out of granola because I love making it myself at home. I am not a big fan of store bought granola but I usually have cereal bars for snacking. Therefore, I found this idea to be super cool and mostly convenient.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Ingredients for Healthy Breakfast Yogurt Parfait
- 2 cups plant based yogurt (plain/sweetened)
- 1 cup berries
- 1 cup chopped vegan cereal bar/granola
Kitchen tools for Healthy Breakfast Yogurt Parfait
- A cutting board
- A knife
- Parfait glasses
- Tall spoons
This parfait definitely brings out your inner creativity because of its versatility. You may use any combination of berries. Here, I used blueberries and raspberries. I generally prefer plain yogurt to cut down on my sugar intake. However, if you desire whip the yogurt with some sweetener or just grab a vanilla flavored yogurt. Also, any store bought vegan cereal bar tastes good in this parfait. Sometimes, I also use my homemade granola which goes extremely well with this parfait.
All in all I am sure you will love this Healthy Breakfast Parfait as much as I do!
- 2 cups vegan yogurt, (plain/vanilla)
- 1 cup fresh berries
- 1 cup granola/chopped cereal bar, (vegan)
- Select a serving glass and fill the first layer with yogurt.
- Place the berries as the second layer.
- Again fill it up with yogurt.
- Top it with more berries and chopped cereal bar/granola.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining ingredients for the other serving.
- Serve it immediately.
- For this recipe I used almond milk based vegan plain yogurt.
- If desired feel free to whip up the yogurt with 1-2 tsp sweetener of your choice.
- Vanilla yogurt also goes very well in this combination.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 279
Other Breakfast Recipes on Life’s Little Sweets
- Easy Breakfast Mug Cake
- Sausage Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole Bake
- Easy Breakfast Pastry 3 Ways
- Banana Caramel French Toast Breakfast Bake
- Breakfast Omelette Egg Cups on SoFabFood