Above is my Influenster Unboxing video on Life’s Little Sweets YouTube channel. Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and like this video on YouTube; I will be sharing more videos in the future!
Influenster Unboxing #CheersVoxBox
Check out my Influenster Unboxing Video and product reviews! #CheersVoxBox #SauveBeliever #TacoGoals #YayeMadeMeDoIt #SnackWayBetter #SoakWithDrTeals
You do not have to have a blog to be an “influenster” Just sign up on influenster.com, it’s totally free! The more you participate, do reviews, you can unlock “badges” and get more VoxBoxes.
[bctt tweet=”Influenster Unboxing #CheersVoxBox”]
Here’s my review of the items in this Influenster Happy New Year Gorgeous #CheersVoxBox – I have included a few items that I missed in the video!
- Suave Professionals® Coconut Oil Shampoo & Conditioner #SuaveBeliever – I have used this shampoo 3+ time since I did my video and I love this shampoo & conditioner. It’s the best Sauve shampoo & conditioner I have ever tried. I feel like it really cleans, wrapping around every hair follicle without drying out my hair. I hate it when shampoo leaves my hair dry and that’s a problem in the winter – when it tends to be more dry in my climate (N.E. USA).
- Hormel – Coupon for 12 oz. $5-6 #TacoGoals *not featured in the video – I did not see the coupon in the box when I initially did the unboxing. One of the great things about influenster is that they also include coupons in the Vox Boxes to try out products. I have not used this coupon so I can not speak to it at this time. I will update this post at a later date, if I do!
- Yaye App #YayeMadeMeDoIt *not featured in the video – This download was included in a card as well and I did not see it when I did the initial video unboxing, something I will note for next time! I have not tried this app yet but I will update this if I try it at a later date, stay tuned 🙂
- Way Better Snacks #SnackWayBetter (Sweet Chili Corn Tortilla Chips) – I loved these and will be featuring them in an upcoming recipe blog post (sign up for my newsletter in the sidebar to stay posted!). They are Non-GMO Project verified and Certified Gluten-Free. I always look for the Non-GMO Project Verification label when I am shopping so that is a huge plus for me.
- Dr. Teal’s Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Soothe & Sleep with Lavender #SoakWithDrTeals – I have used these once so far since the video unboxing and love the scent of lavender it has. I specifically did a foot soak (while working on the computer – a mother must multitask folks!) These soaking salts are VERY relaxing and I enjoyed them very much, a huge thumbs up for these!
Thank you for reading my reviews of what was in my Influenster #CheersVoxBox! Best, ~Sara
Sharing is caring, if you like this post, please share using the links at the bottom of this post or the share buttons to the left of the screen. Thank you in advance!
ARE YOU AN INFLUENSTER? HAVE YOU TRIED THESE PRODUCTS? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- 13 and 15 Weeks Pregnant - December 11, 2019
- December Recipes Collection - December 10, 2019
- Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Latte (Mermaid Latte) - December 9, 2019