Check out this List of Blogging Conferences! They are helpful resources for food and lifestyle blogging and entrepreneurship for your blog!
List of Blogging Conferences
I have complied this list of blogging conferences as a helpful resource for others.
Food Blogging Conferences
- Chopped Conference (September, 22nd-23rd, 2016 in Kansas City, MO)
- BlogHer Food (October 7th-8th, 2016 in Austin, TX)
Chopped Conference 2016 is a Food Blogging Conference in Kansas City, the heart of the Midwest. Chopped Conference is a one-day, power-packed conference that food bloggers won’t want to miss. Participants will experience great food, conversation, and, of course, lots of spot-on learning in a beautiful chic, urban location!
- Eat, Write, Retreat!, also on Facebook
- Everything Food Conference (May 4th-6th 2017 in Salt Lake City, Utah)
- International Food Blogger Conference (September 29th-October 1st, 2016 in Sacremento, CA)
- TechMunch (November 12th, 2016 in Los Angeles, CA)
General Blogging Conferences
- MPN Con 2017, Mediavine Publishers Conference (April 6-8th, 2017 in Charleston, SC )
- BlogHer (August 4th-6th, 2016 in Los Angeles, CA)
- Home Grown Bloggers (September, 24th, 2016) – Hosted by Kirsten of Sweet Tea, LLC and Heather of My Life Well Loved
- SoFabU On the Road Conference (October 1st, 2016 in Los Angeles, CA)
- Mom 2.0 Summit (May 10th-12th, 2017 in Orlando, FL)
- Social Media Marketing World (March 22nd-24th, 2017 in San Diego, CA) – Presented by Social Media Examiner
- Type-A Parent Conference (July 7th-9th, 2016 in Santa Fe, NM)
I will keep this list updated periodically and it will live under the Blogger Resources tab of Life’s Little Sweets.
What are your favorite blogging conferences? Do you know of good ones that I did not mention? Please share in the comments below! Best Wishes, ~Sara
Pin This to your “Resources” Board! ⇓