Mint Cookies and Cream Overnight Oats are a sweet way to enjoy your overnight oats. Enjoy these oats as a snack or an indulgent and minty twist on breakfast. (vegan option)
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Table of contents
Mint Cookies and Cream Overnight Oats
Hi Everyone, I think I am on a mission to create every flavor of overnight oats.
It’s still one of my favorite breakfasts.
I think because you have to prepare it ahead of time which makes me more likely to have breakfast since I’ve been known to skip breakfast sometimes.
I know, I know, for shame!
This recipe came out of my daughter pressuring me to buy Mint-flavored OREO cookies at the store and Woops!
They ended up in my overnight oats – and they are so good this way 🙂
- 1/2 cup whole oats
- 1/2 cup whole milk, I use whole milk and for a vegan option you can use Almond, Coconut, Cashew, or Soy milk
- 2 Mint OREO cookies, crumbled, or substitute OREO-style/generic cookies
- measuring cup
- wet measure
- pint size mason jar(s) with lid(s)
- spoon for stirring and eating
Let me know if you try these Mint Cookies and Cream Overnight Oats in the comments below or tag on Instagram #lifeslittlesweets, thank you!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Check out our Recipe & DIY indexes, visit our Home page to view our latest posts & categories, visit our Blog page to see our posts in consecutive order and, our Shop to see our favorite kitchen tools!
Thank you for reading and following along!
This post was published on 7/23/2018 and updated and published on 3/8/2021
- In a pint size mason jar or container with a lid, add the oats and milk (or dairy free milk), let it sit 8 hours or overnight in the refrigerator and crumble the mint OREO cookies on top and mix in when you are ready to eat.
- You can also add other ingredients to these overnight oats, I have added in the past chia seeds, ground flax seed, your favorite protein powder. Just keep in mind that you might need to add more milk if these ingredients soak up more liquid.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
[Updated] Soup Spoons, AmoVee Wholesale Stainless Steel Alpha Round Spoons, Set of 8
JarJackets Silicone Mason Jar Protector Sleeve - Fits Ball, Kerr 16oz (1 pint) WIDE-Mouth Jars | Package of 4 (Multicolor) …
96 Premium Chalkboard Labels Bulk - Free Erasable Chalk Pen - Dishwasher Safe Chalk Board Mason Jar Labels - Removable Waterproof Blackboard Sticker Label for Jars Glass Bottle Kids
DOWAN 22oz Porcelain Soup/Cereal Bowls - 4 Packs, White
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe),Clear
Ball Mason Jar Pint Wide Mouth Clear Glass W/Lids and Bands, 16-Ounces (Set of 4)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1365Total Fat: 65gSaturated Fat: 37gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 902mgCarbohydrates: 171gFiber: 16gSugar: 97gProtein: 31g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.