Our Food and Lifestyle Mantra – We are sharing our food and lifestyle mantra here on Life’s Little Sweets so you know what kind of content you can expect to see on the blog!
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Table of contents
Our Food and Lifestyle Mantra
Hello Everyone, I’ve been blogging now for about 4 years on Life’s Little Sweets, and having tried many different recipes and other kinds of content, it seems like I have a feel for what we share the most.
For those of you who are new to reading the blog, this will give you an idea of what kind of content we share here, what kinds of recipes, and what you can expect to see.
It’s still general enough so that, we can still explore new areas, try new things, go to new places but all within existing established themes.
What is a “Mantra” anyway?
I see a mantra as a purpose, a reason, and/or an affirmation to live by that can be repeated again and again.
In terms of this blog, it is defining the content that is created and lives here.
Here is Our Food and Life Style Mantra
The mantra, in the graphic above, says the following:
Modern Mom Family Food
An Omnivore Lovin’ Plant-Based Recipes Too
We Also Love Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free Lifestyle Recipes
We are not confined to any one diet or food lifestyle
We Love Our Instant Pot, Air Fryer, Crockpot
We are Curious About New-To-Us Ingredients
We Eat with The Seasons Whenever Possible
A Sweet Treat Is Awesome
A Healthier Sweet Treat Is Even More Awesome
We Are Coffee + Tea Lovers
We Love Family & Friends
Mid-Century Modern + Farmhouse Home Decor
Documenting Our Renovations
New England + Central New Jersey Life
Wanderlust + Travel
We Support Local
Organic Farms + Farmers Markets
Favorite Local Eats
We Love the Outdoors & an Active Lifestyle
Support Female Owned Businesses
In addition to the above list, I would add that we like to do fun do-it-yourself projects, kids activities and we have a resourceful, money-saving focus whenever possible without sacrificing quality.
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Amazon Influencer Program Storefront
- bMAKER and Lodge Cast Iron Partnership
- December Recipes Collection
- How to Make a Medical Face Mask
- Lodge Cast Iron Partnership
- Downtown Exeter, New Hampshire
- Roots to River Farm CSA
- Strawberry Jam Flourless Protein Muffins
- Kitchen Renovation
- Carrot Ginger Soup on SoFabFood
- Pizza Recipes Collection
- Air Fryer Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Easy Mushroom Orzo with Basil Pesto
- Meal Prep Recipes Collection
- Edible Cookie Dough
- Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Dates
- Gluten-Free Dutch Baby Pancake Recipe
- Recipes Readers Are Making Now
- Irish Coffee
- Lentil Burger Wraps and Hummus on SoFabFood
- 10 Festive St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
- Nutella Muddy Buddies
- Oatmeal Raisin Cranberry Cookies
- Lentil Soup with Celery Root
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index and visit our Home page to view our latest posts