Try this recipe for Triple Berry Cucumber Spa Water and you will have a fresh way to stay hydrated on the go. The bonus of having this refreshing, infused water is that you have a delicious berry and cucumber medley to snack on after you finish your water 🙂 Check out my review of this Flavor Infuser Water Bottle from Uncommon Goods below!
Disclosure: I received the Flavor Infuser Water Bottle featured in this post for free from Uncommon Goods for review purposes. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own.
Triple Berry Cucumber Spa Water
This Triple Berry Cucumber Spa Water is my new favorite way to enjoy water. Have you ever found yourself disliking the taste of plain water but do not want to drink a sugary juice or other drink? I find myself feeling that way much of the time and that’s why I think infusing water is so great! I give a full review of this Flavor Infuser Water Bottle from Uncommon Goods below but first I want to share a little bit about Uncommon Goods.
[bctt tweet=”Triple Berry Cucumber Spa Water” username=”lifeslilsweets”]
About Uncommon Goods
I love the ethos behind Uncommon Goods as a company, I think it is so important for a company to have an ethical component, you can read about them here:
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Brooklyn, New York, UncommonGoods is a privately-owned retailer
that endeavors to feature unique jewelry, designer décor, tabletop items and handcrafted gifts created in
harmony with the environment without harm to animals or people. We run all our operations out of the historic
Brooklyn Army Terminal, where the lowest-paid seasonal worker starts at 50% above the minimum wage. We
make it our mission to support and provide a platform for artists and designers; in fact, half of what we sell is
made by hand. Most of the jewelry products, home décor and table top items we carry are created right here in
the USA, and about one-third of our entire collection incorporates recycled and/or upcycled materials. At the
core of our company is a great respect for the integrity of the creative individual and the belief that it is our
responsibility to use our business to impact the world in a positive way.
– as quoted from Uncommon Goods
My Review of the Flavor Infuser Water Bottle from Uncommon Goods
I love having an alternative hydration option to reach for besides any kind of sugary drink and this Flavor Infuser Water Bottle gives me many of options to make different flavor-infused water recipes or as I like to refer to is as spa water. I love that is made of glass, that is a bonus for me because I do not like the taste of drinking out of plastic drink containers at all. It has a sleek, modern and minimalist design which suits my aesthetic very well. It’s not clunky or heavy at all and it fits perfectly into my car’s cup holders. I have wanted to try flavor-infused water for a while and now I have the perfect vessel to make it in. It was a nice bonus to realize that really it carries a fruit/berry snack within it (about 3/4 cup full) that one can snack on after the water is gone. It is also only $15 which I think is a good price for how solid the glass water bottle is. I would recommend this bottle to anyone looking for a Flavor Infuser Water Bottle.
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- No Bake Mason Jar Berry Cheesecake Trifle
- White Chocolate Eggnog Fudge
- How to Make Hand Sanitizer
- Blackberry Wineberry Crisp
- Lemon Water With Honey (Hot)
- 1 small, (6 ounce) package of blueberries
- 1 small, (6 ounce) package of blackberries
- 1 small, (6 ounce) package of raspberries
- 1 small English Cucumber
- Wash berries and the cucumber thoroughly. *I wash the berries by soaking in water for 15 minutes and lifting them out and then rinsing them off in a colander. I also recommend peeling the cucumber and scraping out the seeds with a spoon.
- Make your own combination of blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and cucumber to your liking. Put infuser container in the water bottle.
- Pour filtered/Springwater over the berries and cucumber.
- Allow it to sit in the refrigerator at least 5-10 minutes before drinking. Enjoy!
Note: the number of combined ingredients will add up to about 3/4 of a cup, there will be leftover berries and cucumber slices, you can reserve those for a salad, smoothie, for more infused water!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- HÖLM 3-Piece Stainless Steel Mesh Micro-Perforated Strainer Colander Set (1-Quart, 2.5-Quart and 4.5-Quart)
- Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe),Clear
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 305Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 109mgCarbohydrates: 67gFiber: 12gSugar: 41gProtein: 11g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.