LIFE’S LITTLE SWEETS
- Pack your own lunch Buying a meal from a restaurant is now too costly. In a week, you’ll be spending $50-$100 extra if you’re not careful.
- Eliminate snacks Snacks can drain out your budget real quick. If one of your family members gets a little hungry between meals, always make sure that you have some leftovers to give to them.
- Meal plan Go into the grocery store with your plan and don’t spend useless time on aisles or products that you don’t need.
- Always save your leftovers Even if the leftover food is only one plate, it’s still worth it. You can store it in a glass container to reheat in the microwave for the next time you’ll use it.
- Consider having breakfast for dinner You can try this once a week. Kids will enjoy it and so will your budget.