Sugar Snap Peas
& Snow Peas
Sautéed Sugar Snap Peas and Snow Peas are a delicious way to prepare fresh sugar snap and snow peas.
You can season them simply with olive oil, Kosher salt, and pepper, or customize them with your favorite seasonings.
– 1 pint mixed sugar snap peas and snow peas (fresh), washed, ends cut
– 1-2 tablespoons olive oil, regular
– 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
– Kosher salt, amount to taste
– fresh ground black pepper, amount to taste
– a drizzle of sesame oil, optional
– sesame seeds (raw or roasted), optional
– 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger, optional (you can sub 1/3 teaspoon ground ginger)