How to Make Hand Sanitizer – Here is a full tutorial on how to make homemade gel (and directions for spray) hand sanitizer with a few simple ingredients that you might already have in your bathroom closet!
How to Make Hand Sanitizer
Hi Everyone, I’m sharing a useful tutorial on How to Make Hand Sanitizer. At the time of my writing this, it’s late March and we are in the midst of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Remember, using this or any hand sanitizer is no guarantee of protection from Coronavirus (Covid-19) virus. Physical distancing from other people is the best protection and hand washing with soap and warm/hot water is best.
Remember: Hand washing with soap and warm/hot water is the best way to clean your hands. Use hand sanitizer when you do not have access to running water.
RELATED: How To Deep Clean Your Home
RELATED: How to Make a Medical Face Mask
Our Other Recipes and Posts
If you like this How to Make Hand Sanitizer tutorial post, check out our other posts and recipes:
- How To Make Pumpkin Spice Mix
- 8 Perfect Easter Recipes
- 8 Perfect Easter Recipes
- How to Make Dyed Easter Eggs
- Maple Cinnamon Butter
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chips
- Cinnamon Sugar Mixture
- Wacky Cake
- Hops Lemon Verbena Mint Simple Syrup
- 17 and 18 Weeks Pregnancy Update
- DIY Bubble Mixture Recipe
- Home Brew Kombucha
- How To Clean a Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sink
- Cold Brew Iced Coffee
- Lavender Lemonade Recipe
- Unicorn Rainbow Cake
- Kitchen Renovation IKEA Kitchen Inspiration
If you make this Hand Sanitizer, please let us know in the comments below. Thank you for following and reading along.
- In a small bowl add the aloe vera gel, ispropyl alchohol and tea tree oil.
- Whisk to combine.
- Using a funnel, pour it into a small bottle and put a "Hand Sanitizer" label on it. shake well before each use.
- No matter what amount you make, you want to keep it 3 parts isopropyl alcohol to 1 part aloe vera gel.
- The World Health Organization recommends letting the mixture sit for 72 hours before using to kill any bacteria that could have been introduced during the mixing process.
- Remember: Hand washing with soap and warm/hot water is the best way to clean your hands. Use hand sanitizer when you do not have access to running water.
- Remember: Keep this homemade hand sanitizer out of reach of children!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Secure Fit Funnel and Strainer Set
Norpro Stainless Steel Funnels, Set of 3
Vivaplex, 12, Amber, 2 oz Glass Bottles, with Lids
2oz Amber Glass Spray Bottles for Essential Oils (Value Pack (12 Pack)
Vivaplex, 12, Clear, 4 oz Glass Bottles, with Lids
AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Wire Whisk Set - 3-Piece
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
Pyrex Smart Essentials 8-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Red Graphics, Clear
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Meaurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils