LIFE’S LITTLE SWEETS
1. Plan If you carry a grocery list every time you go shopping, you’ll be likely to stray away from buying unnecessary food items that will go to waste at home.
2. Store Food the Right Way Storage is a huge part of why food lasts as long as it does. Immediately place all your perishable food in the refrigerator as soon as you get home.
3. Buy Food that is in Season Foods that are in season mean that you can easily get them anytime and they also taste good too.
4. Stock Your Pantry Keep your pantry stocked with non-perishable products that you can use for an assortment of meals. Rotate the items accordingly so that the oldest goes out first.
5. Leftovers Stretching your week’s meals can really help reduce waste. You can creatively use your leftovers for various dishes.