LIFE’S LITTLE SWEETS
- Look at what you have and make a list of the essentials you need at home. Taking an inventory of what you have will help you save a lot of money when you go grocery shopping.
- Pull up the calculator on your phone during grocery shopping so you can estimate the price and also see if you’ve gone above the budget.
- Don’t get too persuaded when you see a sale. It’s smarter to stick to your list than be coaxed by the sales that you see.
- Restrict your trips to the grocery store. The less you go to the store, the less likely you’re going to have impulse purchases.
- Raid your pantry. Your kitchen already has items inside that you may have overlooked. Try searching inside and see what kind of meal you can make for the day or night.