Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chips have only 4 required ingredients and can be easily made in your air fryer. This healthy, vegan, and gluten-free snack is like a homemade version of Terra sweet potato chips. (instructional video)
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Table of contents
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chips
Hi Everyone, are you looking for a healthy, vegan, gluten-free snack, check out these Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chips!
We love making all kinds of recipes using sweet potatoes in our kitchen; they are so delicious, healthy, satisfying, and versatile.
These are like a homemade/copycat recipe of Terra sweet potato chips which I love but it’s so nice to make it from scratch in my own kitchen.
I included plenty of step-by-step photos to guide you through making this easy recipe.
Here are the ingredients for this recipe:
- 1 medium-large sweet (about 12.5 ounces) sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, regular
- Kosher salt, amount to taste
- ground black pepper, amount to taste
- Optional: your preferred seasonings
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Here is a list of helpful kitchen tools for this recipe and we link to the items with Amazon affiliate links in the full, printable recipe card at the end of the post:
- mandolin slicer *make sure to use the guard because the blade is very sharp
- measuring spoons and cups *optional
- cutting board *optional
- large mixing bowl
- non-stick/silicone tongs
- air fryer
Latest Recipes and Posts
If you like this Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chips recipe, check out our other recipes and posts on the blog:
If you make these chips and like them, please give the recipe a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- In a large mixing bowl, add sliced sweet potatoes, olive oil, Kosher salt and ground pepper, mix until the sweet potatoes are fully coated.
- Add the prepared sweet potatoes to the air fryer basket evenly, set at 200 degrees F for 30 minutes, check after 15 minutes have passed and using non-stick/silicone tongs mix up the sweet potato slices so that they evenly cook. Cook for 1 hour total or until the sweet potato slices are crisp to your liking, checking every 15 minutes to toss with the tongs. Enjoy
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature
- make sure you use the guard on the mandolin slicer because the blade is sharp!
- The air fryer we have: Dash DFAF455GBAQ01 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer + Oven Cooker with Temperature Control, Non-Stick Fry Basket, Recipe Guide + Auto Shut Off Feature, 6 qt, Aqua
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Mueller Austria V-Pro Multi Blade Adjustable Mandoline Slicer and Vegetable Julienner with Precise Maximum Adjustability
OXO Good Grips 12-Inch Tongs With Nylon Heads
Dash DFAF455GBAQ01 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer + Oven Cooker with Temperature Control, Non Stick Fry Basket, Recipe Guide + Auto Shut Off Feature 6 qt Aqua
Aozita 17oz Glass Olive Oil Bottle - 500ml Dark Brown Oil & Vinegar Cruet with Pourers and Funnel - Olive Oil Carafe Decanter for Kitchen
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
OXO Good Grips Wooden Spoon Set, 3-Piece
Pyrex Smart Essentials 8-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
Totally Bamboo Salt Box, Bamboo Storage Box with Magnetic Swivel Lid, "Salt" Engraved on Lid
OXO Good Grips Lewis Pepper Mill
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 103Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 300mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.