Dill Dijon Garlic Baked Salmon is tender and flavorful, simply prepared, and takes only 15 minutes to make! Make this healthy Salmon dish for lunch or dinner. (makes 2-4 servings)
Dill Dijon Garlic Baked Salmon
Hi Everyone, it’s time for a healthy dinner option that’s good to have year-round, whether it’s Healthy January, Fall, Winter, Spring, or Summer.
This Dill Dijon Garlic Baked Salmon is a satisfying main that you can pair with any side, rice and the best part is that it cooks up in 15 minutes with minimal preparation!
It has tons of flavor from the dill and Dijon mustard and garlic, it’s really a flavor combo match made in Heaven.
We love salmon! We have quite a few salmon recipes here on the blog. What’s your favorite salmon recipe?
- 10.5 ounce Salmon filet
- 1-2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon regular olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced (1 clove)
- 1/4 fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt or amount to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried dill (or substitute 1 tablespoon fresh dill)
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- lemon wedges for serving, optional
- Yellow Split Pea Soup
- Dill Dijon Garlic Baked Salmon
- January 2021 Coffee Time
- Instant Pot Hummus
- Sautéed Pea Shoots
This recipe can be made gluten-Free as long as all the ingredients are gluten-free.
This recipe can be made dairy-free or non-dairy if you use a vegan Dijon mustard brand.
Salmon is 145°F, in the thickest part of the Salmon, when cooked; I recommend using a food thermometer like that one I have linked (in the recipe card) to check the temperature of your salmon filet to check for doneness.
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- Check out our Recipe & DIY indexes, visit our Home page to view our latest posts & categories, visit our Blog page to see our posts in consecutive order and, our Shop to see our favorite kitchen tools!
- 10.5 ounce Salmon filet
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat, place the salmon filet in the middle of the sheet, pat dry with paper towels, set aside. Make the Marinade: In a small bowl, add Dijon mustard, olive oil, minced garlic, pepper, Kosher salt, dill, and celery seed. Mix the marinade and then spread it all over the salmon filet. Cover with plastic wrap and allow the salmon to marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Bake the Salmon: Preheat your oven to 325°F. Bake the salmon for 15 minutes. The salmon should flake off when using a fork when cooked through. (Salmon is 145°F, in the thickest part of the Salmon, when cooked) Divide the Salmon into smaller filets.
Salmon is 145°F, in the thickest part of the Salmon, when cooked; I recommend using a food thermometer like that one I have linked to check the temperature of your salmon filet to check for doneness.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- ThermoPro TP03 Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer Kitchen Cooking Food Candy Thermometer with Backlight and Magnet for Oil Deep Fry BBQ Grill Smoker Thermometer
- AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Wire Whisk Set - 3-Piece
- OXO Good Grips Soft-Handled Garlic Press
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
- Wilton Easy Flex Silicone Spatula Set, Your Go-To Tools for Mixing, Folding, Scraping, Cooking and Serving., Blue, 3-Piece
- Pyrex Smart Essentials 8-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
- Pyrex Easy Grab Glass Bakeware and Food Storage Set (8-Piece, BPA-free)
- Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe),Clear
- Saran Premium Plastic Wrap - 100 ft - 3 pk
- Silpat AE420295-07 Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8-Inch x 16-1/2-Inch (2 pack)
- Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
- AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Mat Sheet, Set of 2
- Amazon Brand - Solimo Basic Flex-Sheets Paper Towels, 6 Value Rolls, White, 148 Sheets per Roll
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Meaurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 191Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 379mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 17g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.