This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidayWithChobani #CollectiveBias
This 5-ingredient White Pizza uses Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt, instead of cheese, it’s easy to make and will be your new favorite way to make a white pizza! For the dough, please reference my recipe for No-Knead Bread.
The texture of the Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt – after being baked at 450 degrees F for 25-30 minutes – is like that of any soft cheese that has been baked, creamy and delicious! The slight tangy flavor of the Chobani® Yogurt and the seasoned garlic oil blend beautifully giving this pizza some serious gourmet flavors. When you try the additional ingredient of the salad blend that has tender kale, peppery arugula and tangy radicchio, get ready for pizza heaven!
[bctt tweet=”Check out this 5-Ingredient White Pizza with Chobani® Yogurt! @Chobani #HolidayWithChobani #CollectiveBias #ad”]
- Try my No-Knead Bread recipe with this 5-Ingredient White Pizza. You can make the pizza crust ahead, I mean way ahead – like 3 days fermenting in the back of the refrigerator, ahead- and it will only improve the flavor! This versatile crust comes out super crispy on the bottom with a pre-heated (this is key!) pizza stone or 450°F heat proof pan. I’ll take a crisp crust over a soggy, soft crust any day! You can make the crust thicker, like a “deep- dish” pizza, like my 1st pizza (top photo, right) or roll it out larger to make it thin like my 2nd with the mixed salad greens (top photo, left).
- Tip: Make sure to roll the dough out on parchment paper for easy handling!
I am passionate about my Chobani®; I always (not even kidding!) have a 32-ounce container of Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Yogurt in the refrigerator. I love how versatile it is, for example, I use it in place of sour cream in a multitude of recipes from soups to serving with potatoes or even on pancakes! Since it has the benefit of being high in protein and low in fat, it makes for a healthier option than sour cream. The Chobani® Non-fat Plain Yogurt actually has 44% of the daily value for protein and that is 22% more of the daily value for protein than regular yogurt. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I found that eating Chobani® Greek Yogurt was a great way to get my daily take of protein. It actually has 3 types of probiotics, 40% less sugar than regular yogurt, no artificial flavors or sweeteners and only natural ingredients that are not genetically modified, how great is that? I continue to use it as a daily “pick-me-up” snack being a healthier alternative to other kinds of snacks. I was able to find all the other ingredients for this recipe at Walmart including organic garlic and a salad green mix (of kale, arugula & radicchio which I used for the 2nd pizza). I also picked up a 32 ounce container of Chobani® Non-Fat Strawberry Greek Yogurt, not to use in my recipe but just to try it out in one of my yogurt bowl snacks and I must say, it is very good! Stay tuned for that yogurt bowl on my Instagram!
If you follow my Instagram feed (see below), you will see many of my yogurt bowl snacks and I always use Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt in those. It’s so smooth and delicious!
5-Ingredient White Pizza Tutorial
Step 1 – Prepare
- Put a pizza stone or oven safe baking pan (make sure it’s safe to 450 degrees F, not all baking pans are, I added any pans and tools that I use to my store if you want to know which specific types I use, if there’s something you don’t see just comment below or contact me).
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- Have your pizza dough ready, either divided into 2 pizza crusts or 1 large crust (I did 2 individual pizzas which works well for my set up and baking equipment & make sure to roll out dough on parchment paper for easy handling).
- While your oven is preheating (my oven takes upwards of 25 minutes+ to preheat to 450 degrees). Gather your ingredients, i.e. Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt, olive oil, garlic (minced), Italian seasoning and any additional ingredients for toppings. For this recipe, I used a salad green mixture as an additional ingredient.
Step 2 – Top the Pizza
- Mix your seasoned oil mixture together (1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, 3 tablespoons (or more if needed) and 1-3 minced fresh garlic cloves) and set mixture aside to marinate together for at least 5-10 minutes while you are doing other things. Brush on the seasoned oil mixture (use half of it for each of the 2 individual pizzas or all of it for 1 large pizza).
- I did 2 different methods of using the Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt to make the 5-Ingredient White Pizzas.
- Method 1: Using a large spoon, dollop 3/4 to 1 cup Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt over the pizza in an even spacing, like you would see on a pizza with Mozzerella.
- Method 2: After applying the seasoned oil mixture, spread 3/4-1 cup all over the pizza using the back of the spoon, like a sauce, covering the entire pizza, add any additional toppings and dollop with more Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt if you choose.
Step 3 – Bake!
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, checking on it at the 25 minute mark. My pizzas were done at 25 minutes but I baked the first one for 27 minutes and the 2nd for 30 minutes because I like the crust to be extra crispy and golden brown. Serve and enjoy!
- Main Ingredients:
- 1 recipe No-Knead Pizza Crust, (makes 2 individual pizzas 9-12 inches, 9 in for thicker, deep-dish style, 12 inches for thin crust style pizza)
- 2 cups (1 cup per pizza), plus extra, if needed Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- Seasoned oil, (1 teaspoon Italian seasoning + 3 tablespoons olive oil + 1-3 cloves fresh, minced garlic, I used 3 cloves for both pizzas)
- Additional Ingredients:
- 2 cups of a salad green mixture of arugula, , kale & radicchio (I used this for the 2nd pizza)
- Meat option: slices of sausage, (1-2 sausages), I use a pre-cooked variety and bacon works well too
- Place a pizza stone or large pan that is oven safe to 450 degrees F (double check this not all pans are oven safe to 450!). Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Have prepared pizza dough ready to go formed into either 2 individual pizzas or 1 large pizza (make sure to roll out dough on parchment paper for easy handling). While the dough is resting prepare seasoned oil by mixing together 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, 3 tablespoons (you can add more oil if necessary, though I did not have to) and 1-3 cloves fresh, minced garlic; set oil mixture aside to marinate for a few minutes before brushing on. Using a brush, brush pizza dough with oil mixture. Add any optional ingredients. Using a large spoon, dollop the pizza with the Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt, I used 1 cup for the first pizza and 1 1/2 cups for the 2nd pizza.
- Cook for 25-30 mins. Check on pizza at 25 mins, if it looks ready take it out, it you want it to be more golden brown, then leave in a few more minutes. You can add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 261 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 15mg Sodium: 353mg Carbohydrates: 28g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 5g Protein: 12g
- If you like my recipe for Homemade 5-Ingredient White Pizza, see also, Potato Pancakes (GF) #FoodieMamas, No-Knead Bread and Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes
- If you make Homemade 5-Ingredient White Pizza and post a picture on social media, be sure to #lifeslittlesweets and link back to the post, thank you in advance!