This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidayWithChobani #CollectiveBias
This 5-ingredient White Pizza uses Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt, instead of cheese, it’s easy to make and will be your new favorite way to make a white pizza! For the dough, please reference my recipe for No-Knead Bread.
Estimated reading time: 7 minutes
5-Ingredient White Pizza
Hi Everyone, the texture of the Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt – after being baked at 450 degrees F for 25-30 minutes – is like that of any soft cheese that has been baked, creamy, and delicious!
The slightly tangy flavor of the Chobani® Yogurt and the seasoned garlic oil blend beautifully giving this pizza some serious gourmet flavors.
When you try the additional ingredient of the salad blend that has tender kale, peppery arugula, and tangy radicchio, get ready for pizza heaven!
Try my No-Knead Bread recipe with this 5-Ingredient White Pizza.
You can make the pizza crust ahead, I mean way ahead – like 3 days fermenting in the back of the refrigerator, ahead- and it will only improve the flavor!
This versatile crust comes out super crispy on the bottom with a pre-heated (this is key!) pizza stone or 450°F heatproof pan.
I’ll take a crisp crust over a soggy, soft crust any day!
You can make the crust thicker, like a “deep-dish” pizza, like my 1st pizza (top photo, right), or roll it out larger to make it thin like my 2nd with the mixed salad greens (top photo, left).
Make sure to roll the dough out on parchment paper for easy handling!
I am passionate about my Chobani®; I always (not even kidding!) have a 32-ounce container of Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Yogurt in the refrigerator.
I love how versatile it is, for example, I use it in place of sour cream in a multitude of recipes from soups to serving with potatoes or even on pancakes!
Since it has the benefit of being high in protein and low in fat, it makes for a healthier option than sour cream.
The Chobani® Non-fat Plain Yogurt actually has 44% of the daily value for protein and that is 22% more of the daily value for protein than regular yogurt.
When I was pregnant with my daughter, I found that eating Chobani® Greek Yogurt was a great way to get my daily take of protein.
It actually has 3 types of probiotics, 40% less sugar than regular yogurt, no artificial flavors or sweeteners, and only natural ingredients that are not genetically modified, how great is that?
I continue to use it as a daily “pick-me-up” snack being a healthier alternative to other kinds of snacks.
I was able to find all the other ingredients for this recipe at Walmart including organic garlic and a salad green mix (of kale, arugula & radicchio which I used for the 2nd pizza).
If you follow my Instagram feed (see below), you will see many of my yogurt bowl snacks and I always use Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt in those.
How to Make 5-Ingredient White Pizza
Step 1 – Prepare
- Put a pizza stone or oven-safe baking pan (make sure it’s safe to 450 degrees F, not all baking pans are, I added any pans and tools that I use to my store if you want to know which specific types I use if there’s something you don’t see just comment below or contact me).
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- Have your pizza dough ready, either divided into 2 pizza crusts or 1 large crust (I did 2 individual pizzas which work well for my setup and baking equipment & make sure to roll out dough on parchment paper for easy handling).
- While your oven is preheating (my oven takes upwards of 25 minutes+ to preheat to 450 degrees). Gather your ingredients, i.e. Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt, olive oil, garlic (minced), Italian seasoning, and any additional ingredients for toppings. For this recipe, I used a salad green mixture as an additional ingredient.
Step 2 – Top the Pizza
- Mix your seasoned oil mixture together (1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, 3 tablespoons (or more if needed), and 1-3 minced fresh garlic cloves) and set the mixture aside to marinate together for at least 5-10 minutes while you are doing other things. Brush on the seasoned oil mixture (use half of it for each of the 2 individual pizzas or all of it for 1 large pizza).
- I did 2 different methods of using the Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt to make the 5-Ingredient White Pizzas.
- Method 1: Using a large spoon, dollop 3/4 to 1 cup Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt over the pizza in an even spacing, like you would see on a pizza with Mozzarella.
- Method 2: After applying the seasoned oil mixture, spread 3/4-1 cup all over the pizza using the back of the spoon, like a sauce, covering the entire pizza, add any additional toppings and dollop with more Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt if you choose.
Step 3 – Bake!
Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, checking on it at the 25-minute mark.
My pizzas were done at 25 minutes but I baked the first one for 27 minutes and the 2nd for 30 minutes because I like the crust to be extra crispy and golden brown.
Serve and enjoy!
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Check out our Recipe & DIY indexes, visit our Home page to view our latest posts & categories, visit our Blog page to see our posts in consecutive order and, our Shop to see our favorite kitchen tools!
Thank you for reading and following along!
- How to Brown Butter
- Rice Pudding
- Food Processor Pizza Dough
- Bran Muffins
- Decaffeinated Dalgona Coffee
- 1 recipe No-Knead Pizza Crust, (makes 2 individual pizzas 9-12 inches, 9 in for thicker, deep-dish style, 12 inches for thin-crust style pizza)
- 2 cups (1 cup per pizza), plus extra, if needed Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- Seasoned oil, (1 teaspoon Italian seasoning plus 3 tablespoons olive oil plus 1-3 cloves fresh, minced garlic, I used 3 cloves for both pizzas)
- 2 cups of a salad green mixture of arugula, kale & radicchio (I used this for the 2nd pizza)
- Meat option: slices of sausage, (1-2 sausages), I use a pre-cooked variety and bacon works well too
- Place a pizza stone or large pan that is oven safe to 450 degrees F (double-check this not all pans are oven safe to 450!). Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Has prepared pizza dough ready to go formed into either 2 individual pizzas or 1 large pizza (make sure to roll out dough on parchment paper for easy handling). While the dough is resting prepare seasoned oil by mixing together 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, 3 tablespoons (you can add more oil if necessary, though I did not have to), and 1-3 cloves fresh, minced garlic; set oil mixture aside to marinate for a few minutes before brushing on. Using a brush, brush the pizza dough with an oil mixture. Add any optional ingredients. Using a large spoon, dollop the pizza with the Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt, I used 1 cup for the first pizza and 1 1/2 cups for the 2nd pizza.
- Cook for 25-30 mins. Check on pizza at 25 mins, if it looks ready take it out, if you want it to be more golden brown, then leave in a few more minutes. You can add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Maldon Sea Salt Flakes 1.5kg/3.3lbs Tub
Totally Bamboo Salt Box, Bamboo Storage Box with Magnetic Swivel Lid, "Salt" Engraved on Lid
Morton Salt Kosher Salt, 3 lbs, Pack of 2
Aozita 17oz Glass Olive Oil Bottle - 500ml Dark Brown Oil & Vinegar Cruet with Pourers and Funnel - Olive Oil Carafe Decanter for Kitchen
Pompeian USDA Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, First Cold Pressed, Full-Bodied Flavor, Perfect for Vinaigrettes and Marinades, Naturally Gluten Free, Non-Allergenic, Non-GMO, 24 FL. OZ., Single Bottle
Spice World, ORGANIC GARLIC - LARGE Container - 32 OZ
McCormick Gourmet, Italian Seasoning, 0.55 oz
OXO Good Grips Multi-purpose Stainless Steel Scraper & Chopper
Ateco Scraper, Pack of 2, White
Chef'n Pastrio 3-in-1 Bench Scraper Set , Red
Cuisinart CPS-445, 3-Piece Pizza Grilling Set, Stainless Steel
Unicook Heavy Duty Ceramic Pizza Grilling Stone, Baking Stone, Pizza Pan, Perfect for Oven, BBQ and Grill, Thermal Shock Resistant, 15x12 Inch Rectangular, 6.6Lbs
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
Pyrex Smart Essentials 8-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
5x Pizza Pie Server Cake Holder Transfer Triangular Spade Spatula for Cake Baking Wood Wooden Handle Shovel Stainless Steel
OXO Good Grips 4-Inch Pizza Wheel and Cutter
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 168Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 242mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 9g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.