This Food Processor Pizza Dough comes together in a snap in your kitchen food processor. This is an easy, basic yeast pizza dough that makes enough for 3 (12-inch) pizzas – a great recipe for meal prep!
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Food Processor Pizza Dough
Hi Everyone, are you looking for a super easy pizza dough recipe that doesn’t involve getting your hands into a sticky mess?
Try this Food Processor Pizza Dough!
It’s great if you want to prep pizza dough to use for the week for meals for your self and/or family.
Somehow making pizza dough in the food processor made it seem easier to make pizza dough and it makes me more likely to want to make a pizza dough recipe from scratch.
We also have a regular pizza dough recipe on the blog which I have linked to right below:
I would love to know what kind(s) of pizzas you would make using this pizza dough OR would you use the pizza dough to make something else, like rolls, bread or pretzels?
- Bunny Bait
- Bubble Coffee Recipe (Boba Coffee)
- How to Prepare Tapioca Pearls (Boba)
- No-Knead Bread
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs
If you like this Food Processor Pizza Dough recipe, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments below.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- Prepare the Yeast: In a 2-cup wet measure, add water, yeast. olive oil and sugar. Stir with a fork or spoon. Let it sit for 3-5 minutes or until it's foamy.
- Make the Pizza Dough: In your food processor, with the regular blade attachment, add all-purpose flour, Kosher salt. Cover the food processor with the lid, leaving open the spout to pour in the prepared yeast-water mixture. Turn the food processor on and slowly pour in the prepared yeast-water mixture. Process the dough until it forms a bowl and cleans the sides as it turns around, then process dough for an additional 30 seconds to "knead" the dough.
- First Dough Rise: Oil the inside of a large mixing bowl with olive oil, add the dough ball and cover. Allow the dough to rise in a warm spot for 45 minutes or until double in size. While the dough is rising, you can prep any pizza toppings.
- Prep Dough for Cooking: After 45 minutes, punch dough down and turn out onto a floured surface (like a pastry mat). Separate into 3 even dough balls, using a dough scraper (or other sizes that you prefer) and roll or stretch out to form pizzas.
- To Cook the Pizza Dough: Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Add desired pizza toppings to the dough while the oven is preheating. Cook for 15-20 minutes. When the pizza is done, transfer it to a cutting board, slice and serve. Enjoy!
- Yield: Makes 3 (12 inch) pizza crusts or you can make smaller individual pizzas by dividing it further.
- Recipe Attribution: My Mother-in-Law, gave me this recipe and I made some tweaks to the process.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
OXO Good Grips Multi-purpose Stainless Steel Scraper & Chopper
If You Care FSC Certified Parchment Baking Paper, 70 sq ft (Pack of 2)
Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Chef's FFP
AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Mat Sheet, Set of 2
Silpat AE420295-07 Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8-Inch x 16-1/2-Inch (2 pack)
Non-slip Silicone Pastry Mat Extra Large with Measurements 28''By 20'' for Silicone Baking Mat, Counter Mat, Dough Rolling Mat,Oven Liner,Fondant/Pie Crust Mat By Folksy Super Kitchen (2028, red)
Gorilla Grip Original Reversible Cutting Board (3-Piece) BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe, Juice Grooves, Larger Thicker Boards, Easy Grip Handle, Non Porous, Extra Large, Kitchen (Set of Three: Black)
5x Pizza Pie Server Cake Holder Transfer Triangular Spade Spatula for Cake Baking Wood Wooden Handle Shovel Stainless Steel
OXO Good Grips 4-Inch Pizza Wheel and Cutter
Pyrex Smart Essentials 8-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Red Graphics, Clear
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 273Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 533mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.