Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
This Bagel with Honey, Peanut Butter, and Walnuts (with optional chocolate chip morsels!) will satisfy your snack craving or have it as a sweet and slightly salty taste combination for breakfast! (vegetarian, makes 1 serving)
Table of contents
Bagel with Honey Peanut Butter and Walnuts
Hi Everyone, are you looking for a sweet and maybe a little salty and satisfying but not heavy breakfast?
Check out this Bagel with Honey Peanut Butter and Walnuts!
It’s quick to make with pantry ingredients that you probably have on hand.
It’s flexible, for example, if you don’t have walnuts, just swap them out for nuts that you do have or leave them out altogether!
We have been all about the breakfast recipe posts lately, check out the following recipes if you are looking for more breakfast inspiration!
Want to make your own bagels to go with this recipe? We have a recipe for homemade bagels too! Check out the link below.
- 1 plain bagel (or flavor that you prefer!), cut in half and toasted
- 2-3 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons raw shelled walnuts, whole or chopped, depending on what you prefer, or amount to taste
- 1 tablespoon (a generous drizzle) organic, wildflower honey, or amount to taste
- 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon (just a sprinkle!), optional
- bread knife
- cutting board
- chef’s knife, if chopping walnuts
- butter knife, for the peanut butter
- honey dipper
- Honeycomb Toffee Dalgona Candy
- Pan-Fried Fennel
- Bagel with Honey Peanut Butter and Walnuts
- Homemade Breakfast Burrito Wraps
- Baked Eggs
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Check out our YouTube Channel to subscribe and hit the bell to get notifications when we post new videos!
Check out our Recipe & DIY indexes, visit our Home page to view our latest posts & categories, visit our Blog page to see our posts in consecutive order and, our Shop to see our favorite kitchen tools!
Thank you for reading and following along!
- Toast the bagel halves for 4-5 minutes at 375°F in a toaster oven or in the oven.
- Spread creamy (or chunky, if you prefer) peanut butter on the bagel halves. Add the walnuts pressed into the peanut butter so that they don't fall off easily and then the optional chocolate chips, drizzle with the wildflower honey, and sprinkle with the optional ground cinnamon. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.