This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #VinoBlockParty #CollectiveBias The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.
These Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay Rose Petal Wine Ice Cubes are a pretty and romantic way to serve wine. Impress your guests or that special someone with this easy 2 ingredient recipe!
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Table of contents
Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay Rose Petal Wine Ice Cubes
Hi Everyone, I have been wanting to explore integrating flowers into my recipes more and this is part of that pretty endeavor.
Why not surround yourself and your home with pretty flowers like these red and white roses?
I have always found flowers to be so inspiring, they just make me happy and always bring a smile to my face.
Here’s an entertaining idea that has a big impact and takes very little time and ingredients to put together.
But who says it has to be for someone else?
Why not try these Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay Rose Petal Wine Ice Cubes for yourself?
I used Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon wines for this simple recipe that only takes a few minutes to put together.
You can find roses all year round which makes this recipe approachable for any time of the year, can you imagine this for Valentine’s Day, an anniversary, or a special date night?
You can try substituting the rose petals for another edible flower variety.
I sometimes see edible flowers in the produce section at the grocery store or if you can grow edible flowers yourself, that is most convenient!
Here are 4 different ways to make Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay Rose Petal Wine Ice Cubes (above).
Ingredients for Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay Rose Petal Wine Ice Cubes
-Wine: Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi, Chardonnay (White) and Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi, Cabernet Sauvignon (Red)
-2 ice cube trays
-rose petals (I used white and red) washed and dry
What’s your favorite type of wine?
Have you ever tried edible flowers?
Please share in the comments below, Thank You!
- French Macarons
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
- Lilac Recipes Collection
- Bubble Tea Recipe (Boba Tea)
- Homemade Coffee Creamer
- Wine: Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi, Chardonnay (White) and Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi, Cabernet Sauvignon (Red)
- 2 ice cube trays
- rose petals, (I used white and red) washed and dry
- Arrange desired rose petals in 2 clean and dry ice cube trays.
- Pour desired wine into ice cube trays.
- Cover with plastic wrap and then aluminum foil (to help prevent crystallization). Freeze overnight.
- When rose petals are frozen, take them out and arrange them in wine glasses. Pour wine over the wine ice cubes and serve. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- ecozoi Stainless Steel Metal Ice Cube Trays with Easy Release Handle - 2 Pack with Stand | 36 Ice Cube Slots | Removable Slots for Easy Ice Cube Removal and Cleaning | Eco Friendly, Plastic Free
- Ticent Ice Cube Trays (Set of 2), Silicone Sphere Whiskey Ice Ball Maker with Lids & Large Square Ice Cube Molds for Cocktails & Bourbon - Reusable & BPA Free
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 62Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 0g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.