Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cakes are an easy-to-make, sweet and salty, a snack to make. All you need to make this recipe is chocolate chips, coconut oil, peanut butter, nuts (optional), and rice cakes. Makes 2 servings.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
Hi Everyone, have you tried making chocolate peanut butter rice cakes or some variation of them?
If not, you need to try them! They make an easy snack and are so customizable with you favorite nut butter, type of chocolate chip morsels, and varieties of toppings.
You could even try a popcorn cake in place of the rice cake.
Rice cake recipes, similar to this one, have been popular online, on social media platforms, like Instagram and TikTok – they certainly seem to be everywhere and this is our take on that kind of recipe!
Here is a list of ingredients for this recipe:
- 2 rice cakes
- 2-4 tablespoons of peanut butter or favorite nut butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chip morsels
- 1 tablespoon unrefined coconut oil
Here is a list of kitchen tools for this recipe:
- Rimmed baking sheet
- Wax or parchment paper
- Shallow bowl (for the chocolate sauce)
- Spoon, for stirring
- Butter knife, for spreading peanut butter
Check out the latest posts on the blog here:
Our Other Recipes & Posts
If you like this recipe post, you may also like these other relavant recipes and posts:
- Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Cheez-Its
- Matcha Rice Krispie Treats
- Almond Butter and Dark Chocolate Rice Krispies Treats
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
How would you customize this recipe? Let us know in the comments at the end of the post!
Thank you for reading and following along!
- Melt the chocolate: In a small bowl, add the chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave the bowl for 30 seconds on high, stir, microwave for 30 more seconds, stir, and microwave for 30 more seconds and stir until smooth and melted. The time it takes for the chocolate-coconut oil mixture to melt and become smooth may vary depending on your particular microwave.
- Assemble the chocolate peanut butter rice cakes: Line a rimmed baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Lay 2 rice cakes on the parchment paper, and spread peanut butter or your favorite nut butter on the top of the rice cakes. Dip each rice cake into the melted chocolate. Optionally, sprinkle chopped nuts on top of the chocolate and any other optional ingredients. Place the assembled rice cakes into the freezer until the chocolate is solid. When they are ready, eat right away. For storage, once the chocolate is solid, you can store it in an air-tight container with a lid, and consume it within 3-5 days. Enjoy!
- Storage: once the chocolate is solid, you can store it in an air-tight container with a lid, and consume it within 3-5 days
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
OXO Good Grips 15-Piece Everyday Kitchen Utensil Set
AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Wire Whisk Set - 3-Piece
Pyrex Grab Glass Bakeware and Food Storage Set, 8-Piece, Clear
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
DOWAN 22oz Porcelain Soup/Cereal Bowls - 4 Packs, White
Homestia Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons Set of 8 Pcs Baking Cooking Utensils with Measurement for Dry and Liquid Ingredients, Black
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 630Total Fat: 49gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 271mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 6gSugar: 27gProtein: 13g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best. If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating – it helps others find the recipe!
- This recipe was photographed and video recorded on 7/15/2022 and first published on 8/8/2022.