Curry Zucchini is a delicious way to change up the way you serve up zucchini; try this savory, sauteed zucchini side dish when the zucchini is abundant this season.
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Table of contents
Hi Everyone, is your garden farmer’s market-grocery store abundant with zucchini?
Need a new way to prepare it?
Try this Curry Zucchini recipe!
Curry is a spice that goes so well with zucchini and can convert people, who are not zucchini fans to like it, providing they like curry spice, of course 🙂
- 1 large zucchini, or 2 medium zucchini
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil (regular), or Canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground curry
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt, or more to taste
- 1 clove garlic (minced), optional
- measuring spoons
- cutting board
- chef’s knife
- large skillet or frying pan
- spatula for sauteing
- serving dish
Tips for Curry Zucchini
- slice the zucchini evenly so that the slices cook evenly and at the same time.
- adding the optional minced garlic enhances the flavor of the dish
Zucchini is available all year round in most grocery stores in the United States and the season is peaking in June and goes through late August.
Let me know if you try this Curry Zucchini recipe in the comments below and I would like to know what your favorite ways to make zucchini are.
- How to Brown Butter
- Rice Pudding
- Food Processor Pizza Dough
- Bran Muffins
- Decaffeinated Dalgona Coffee
Our Other Recipes
If you like this Curry Zucchini recipe, check out these other LLS recipes:
- Thanksgiving Sides Recipes Collection
- 14 Incredible Holiday Side Dish Recipes
- Homemade Zucchini Fritters
- Homemade Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Fish Tacos
This recipe was first posted on 8/31/2018 and updated and republished on 2/9/2020, 4/8/2021
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil, garlic, salt, and curry.
- When the garlic is translucent, add the sliced zucchini. Using a spatula, saute the zucchini until tender (about 5-8 minutes). Enjoy as a savory and flavorful side dish with dinner!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
- Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe),Clear
- OXO Good Grips 12-Inch Tongs With Nylon Heads
- OXO 3 Piece Good Grips Wooden Turner Set, Wood
- OXO 11107900LOW Good Grips Nylon Square Turner, one size, Black
- Lodge 12 Inch Cast Iron Skillet. Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder.
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 228Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 274mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 4g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.