Homemade Zucchini Fritters are a great, tasty way to use up Summer zucchini. Serve them for breakfast, brunch or lunch!
Homemade Zucchini Fritters
Hi Everyone, do you have an abundance of zucchini? It’s plentiful at the farm stands near where we live. This recipe uses 3 cups of shredded zucchini!
Squash season in New Jersey starts on June 15 (early) and spans from June 25 to Sept. 1, and Sept. 30 would be late season.
Ingredients Homemade Zucchini Fritters
- 3 cups shredded zucchini, squeezed of excess water
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt for zucchini
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil for frying, or use preferred frying oil
- Sour cream or Greek yogurt, for serving optional
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Homemade Zucchini Fritters
- measuring spoons and cups
- grill pan
I know you will love these Homemade Zucchini Fritters!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 240Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 762mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 11g
What’s your favorite zucchini recipe? Please let me know in the comments below! Best, ~Sara
Pin This ⇓
*originally published 9/26/2017