Springtime Bunny Bark Dessert Recipe first appeared on SoFabFood.com #SoFabFood
This Springtime Bunny Bark Dessert Recipe is great for any Spring or Easter celebration. Make a batch for your family or give it away for a sweet, homemade gift!
Springtime Bunny Bark Dessert Recipe on SoFabFood
Hello Everyone, Spring is here and Easter is right around the corner. Personally, I can’t wait for that warmer weather to come! Today, I am sharing a recent guest post that I did on the SoFabFood blog where I am a regular contributor.
If you want to see all the posts that I have done on SoFabFood, here are all the teasers on Life’s Little Sweets.
Quoting my own words on the SoFabFood post:
This SpringtimeBunny Bark Dessert recipe is perfect for Easter and every day treat making. Semi-sweet chocolate, themed candy, white chocolate, and colorful sprinkles make up this a fun and easy dessert.
This recipe is so super easy, it’s colorful and perfect for the season. It’s also a great way to use up Easter candy, after Easter. You can customize it and use your favorite candy.
[bctt tweet=”Springtime Bunny Bark Dessert Recipe on SoFabFood @SoFabFood #SoFabFood” username=”lifeslilsweets”]
?You can get the whole recipe, more pictures and the full post on the SoFabFood.com website HERE
What’s your favorite Easter candy?
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Candied Pecans
- Breakfast and Brunch Recipes Collection
- Chocolate-Dipped Cherrios Marshmallow Treats
- Breakfast Omelette Egg Cups on SoFabFood
- If you like this SpringtimeBunny Bark Dessert recipe, check out our Recipes page.
- Check out the kitchen tools that I use in my Amazon aStore!
- Be sure to sign up for the Life’s Little Sweets e-mail newsletter for more updates and FREE recipes!
Pin This! ⇓