Disclosure: The Skylar Rae cherries for this recipe were provided by Semilt. All opinions are 100% my own.
Cherry Overnight Oats has sweet crisp cherries, whole oats, milk and is sweetened with maple syrup. (vegan option)
*This Cherry Overnight Oats recipe was originally published on www.LifesLittleSweets.com on 7/4/2018 and updated and republished on 10/16/2019
Cherry Overnight Oats
Hi Everyone, I love overnight oats because it’s an easy breakfast that I can prepare ahead of time. It also makes for a yummy snack mid-afternoon.
This Cherry Overnight Oats recipe is uses Skyler Rae cherries from Semilt.
Ingredients for Cherry Overnight Oats
- whole oats
- fresh cherries
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Cherry Overnight Oats
- pint size mason jars
- wet measure
- measuring spoons and cups
You can check out all the Cherry Recipes on LLS, here.
Our Other Recipes & Posts
If you like this Cherry Overnight Oats recipe, check out these other recipes on our blog:
- Cherry Recipes Collection
- How to Prep Overnight Oats for the Week
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index and visit our Home page to view our latest posts
Let me know if you make this Cherry Overnight Oats recipe in the comments below! If you like it, please rate it in the recipe card below; thank you for reading and following along!
- 1/2 cup whole oats
- 1/4-1/2 cup cherries, washed, pitted and quartered
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, amount to taste
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, amount to taste
- Put 1/2 cup whole oats in a pint size mason jar. Add 1/2 cup milk and add cherries on top. Put in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- After 8 hours/overnight, mix up the overnight oats and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ball Mason Jar Pint Wide Mouth Clear Glass W/Lids and Bands, 16-Ounces (Set of 4)
Gorilla Grip Original Reversible Cutting Board (3-Piece) BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe, Juice Grooves, Larger Thicker Boards, Easy Grip Handle, Non Porous, Extra Large, Kitchen (Set of Three: Black)
Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Chef's FFP
JarJackets Silicone Mason Jar Protector Sleeve - Fits Ball, Kerr 16oz (1 pint) WIDE-Mouth Jars | Package of 4 (Multicolor) …
Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Red Graphics, Clear
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Meaurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 339 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 10mg Sodium: 69mg Carbohydrates: 65g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 7g Sugar: 27g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 11g
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- December Recipes Collection - December 10, 2019
- Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Latte (Mermaid Latte) - December 9, 2019
- Cold Brew Brownies - December 7, 2019