Disclosure: The Skylar Rae cherries for this recipe were provided by Semilt. All opinions are 100% my own.
Cherry Overnight Oats has sweet crisp cherries, whole oats, milk and is sweetened with maple syrup. (vegan option)
Cherry Overnight Oats
Hi Everyone, I love overnight oats because it’s an easy breakfast that I can prepare ahead of time. It also makes for a yummy snack mid-afternoon.
This Cherry Overnight Oats recipe is uses Skyler Rae cherries from Semilt.
Ingredients for Cherry Overnight Oats
- whole oats
- fresh cherries
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Cherry Overnight Oats
- pint size mason jars
- wet measure
- measuring spoons and cups
You can check out all the Cherry Recipes on LLS, here.
Let me know if you make this Cherry Overnight Oats recipe in the comments below!
- 1/2 cup whole oats
- 1/4-1/2 cup cherries, washed, pitted and quartered
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, amount to taste
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, amount to taste
- Put 1/2 cup whole oats in a pint size mason jar. Add 1/2 cup milk and add cherries on top. Put in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- After 8 hours/overnight, mix up the overnight oats and enjoy!
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- Double Peanut Butter Muddy Buddies™ - August 15, 2019
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Iced Coffee - August 15, 2019
- End of Summer 2019 $50 Amazon Gift Card Instagram Giveaway - August 14, 2019