Mint Cookies and Cream Overnight Oats are a sweet way to enjoy your overnight oats. Enjoy these oats as a snack or an indulgent and minty twist on breakfast. (vegan option)
Mint Cookies and Cream Overnight Oats
Hi Everyone, I think I am on a mission to create every flavor of overnight oats. It’s still one of my favorite breakfasts. I think because you have to prepare it ahead of time which makes me more likely to have breakfast since I’ve been known to skip breakfast sometimes. I know, I know, for shame!
This recipe came out of my daughter pressuring me to buy Mint-flavored OREO cookies at the store and Woops! they ended up in my overnight oats – and they are so good this way 🙂
Ingredients for Mint Cookies and Cream Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cups whole oats
- 1/2 cup milk (I use whole milk and for a vegan option you can use Almond, Coconut, Cashew or Soy milk)
- 2 mint OREO or similar cookies, broken up
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Mint Cookies and Cream Overnight Oats
- measuring cup
- wet measure
- pint size mason jar(s) with lid(s)
- spoon for stirring and eating
You can check out all of our overnight oats recipes, here.
Let me know if you try this Mint Cookies and Cream Overnight Oats in the comments below or tag on Instagram #lifeslittlesweets, thank you!
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- Balsamic Herb Baked Chicken Thighs - February 5, 2019
- Home Brew Kombucha - February 4, 2019
- Game Day Entertaining Starters and Appetizers Recipe Roundup - February 1, 2019