This easy Chocolate Peanut Butter recipe has only 3 ingredients: Creamy peanut butter, unsweetened cocoa powder, and honey (or maple syrup, if vegan). This recipe takes only minutes to prepare, doesn’t require any heat or special kitchen appliances, and makes a delicious, salty-sweet, chocolate-y spread!
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Table of contents
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Hi Everyone, this Chocolate Peanut Butter spread is delicious, salty-sweet, and amazing on toast, bagels, or croissants.
I was inspired to make this Chocolate Peanut Butter during the pandemic because I had a craving for Nutella but couldn’t readily get it being in self-quarantine in a hard-hit state – so why not make something just like it, only with a peanut butter twist.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3-4 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- wildflower honey, amount to taste
Helpful Kitchen Tools
- mason jar(s)
- spoon, for stirring
- measuring spoons and cups
- baking spatula (small)
- mixing bowl
What Diet Lifestyles Does This Chocolate Peanut Butter recipe Adhere to?
This Chocolate Peanut Butter is dairy-free, gluten-free (just double-check the packaging to make sure the ingredients are gluten-free), organic (just check all packaging to make sure the brands you get are organic) Paleo, Whole30 (just make sure the peanut butter is minimally processed with minimal ingredients or homemade), refined sugar-free (if you make sure the peanut butter doesn’t have any added sugar), vegetarian and it has a vegan option if you substitute the honey for agave syrup or maple syrup.
If you try this Chocolate Peanut Butter recipe and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- Easy Ramen Soup Recipe
- Shaved Asparagus Salad
- Honeycomb Toffee Dalgona Candy
- Pan-Fried Fennel
- Bagel with Honey Peanut Butter and Walnuts
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, cocoa powder, and honey. Stir the mixture until it's evenly combined.
- Using a baking spatula, scoop into a lidded mason jar or air-tight container. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup
- Ball Mason Jar Pint Wide Mouth Clear Glass W/Lids and Bands, 16-Ounces (Set of 4)
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
- Oxo Good Grips 3-piece Silicone Spatula Set
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
- Pyrex Smart Essentials 8-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 212Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 154mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 7g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.