This easy Chocolate Peanut Butter recipe has only 3 ingredients: Creamy peanut butter, unsweetened cocoa powder and honey (or maple syrup, if vegan). This recipe takes only minutes to prepare, doesn’t require any heat or special kitchen appliances and makes a delicious, salty-sweet, chocolate-y spread!
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Hi Everyone, this Chocolate Peanut Butter spread is delicious, salty-sweet and amazing on toast, bagels or croissants.
RELATED: Peanut Butter Energy Bites
I was inspired to make this Chocolate Peanut Butter during the Covid-19 pandemic because I had a craving for Nutella but couldn’t readily get it being in self-quarantine in a hard hit state – so why not make something just like it, only with a peanut butter twist.
RELATED: Lemon Garlic Hummus and 2-Ingredient Chocolate Sauce Syrup
RELATED: 1st Birthday Cake and Cookie Recipes Collection
RELATED: Cake Recipes Collection and Mocha Coffee and Double Peanut Butter Muddy Buddies™
RELATED: How to Roast a Chicken and Chocolate Lava Cakes and Cocoa Almonds
RELATED: Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes and Evaporated Milk Coffee and Rice Recipes Collection
What Diet Lifestyles Does This Chocolate Peanut Butter recipe Adhere to?
This Chocolate Peanut Butter is dairy-free, gluten-free (just double check the packaging to make sure the ingredients are gluten-free), organic (just check all packaging to make sure the brands you get are organic) Paleo, Whole30 (just make sure the peanut butter is minimally processed with minimal ingredients or homemade), refined sugar-free (if you make sure the peanut butter doesn’t have any added sugar), vegetarian and it has a vegan option if you substitute the honey for agave syrup or maple syrup.
RELATED: Popovers and Cornbread and Strawberry Lemonade
RELATED: Maple Honey Roasted Pecan Cream Cheese and Irish Coffee and No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
RELATED: Wacky Cake and Corned Beef and Cabbage and Strawberry Salsa Recipe
If you try this Chocolate Peanut Butter recipe and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post. Thank you for reading and following along!
RELATED: Peeps S’Mores and Galette Recipes and Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs
RELATED: Mocha Coconut Macaroons and Easy Peanut Sauce and Chocolate Crinkles
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, cocoa powder and honey. Stir the mixture until it's evenly combined.
- Using a baking spatula, scoop into a lidded mason jar or air-tight container. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Ball Mason Jar Pint Wide Mouth Clear Glass W/Lids and Bands, 16-Ounces (Set of 4)
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Meaurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Red Graphics, Clear
- Oxo Good Grips 3-piece Silicone Spatula Set
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
- Pyrex Smart Essentials 8-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 212Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 154mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 7g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.