No Bake Peanut Butter Bars are a classic, dessert, sweet ‘n savory recipe. Enjoy these delicious bars with sea salted tops for a “grown-up” twist or regular.
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Hi Everyone, these No Bake Peanut Butter Bars recipe is a childhood classic dessert that I grew up with. You can have them salted for a “grown-up” twist or just plain. These are a sweet and savory dessert bar which makes a large batch (a 9 x 13 inch pan)
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Ingredients for No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups graham crackers, processed into crumbs
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter, I prefer all natural style
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chip morsels
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- sea salt amount to taste, for sprinkling on top (I use Mediterranean Cyprus White Flake Sea Salt for this recipe). This is the salt that I use, it’s great!:
Helpful Kitchen Tools for No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- 2 medium-large mixing bowls
- measuring spoons and cups
- baking spatula
- 9 x 13 inch pan
- food processor – This is an updated version of my food processor:
- handheld electric mixer – this is my handheld electric mixer which I love (it comes in a bunch of colors!):
These are perfect for having at sports practices or for game day as they make a big batch (you can cut the bars into whatever size you want from a 9 x 13 inch pan), so they feed a crowd.
I know you will love this No Bake Peanut Butter Bars!
You will need a 9 x 13 inch pan for this recipe As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 542 Total Fat: 37g Saturated Fat: 16g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 18g Cholesterol: 41mg Sodium: 258mg Carbohydrates: 51g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 35g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 8g
You will need a 9 x 13 inch pan for this recipe
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What is your favorite dessert bar recipe? Please let me know in the comments below! Best, ~Sara
Pin This ⇓
*originally published 10/20/2017
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- Cold Brew Brownies - December 7, 2019
- 2019 Thanksgiving Photo Diary - November 30, 2019
- Black Friday Super Sunday Cyber Monday Favorites 2019 - November 29, 2019