Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Dragon Fruit Simple Syrup is a 3-ingredient, fruit-infused, simple syrup made right on the stovetop. It’s delicious over breakfast and dessert recipes, like Dragon Fruit Angel Food Cake.
Table of contents
Dragon Fruit Simple Syrup
Hi Everyone, you have to try this Dragon Fruit Simple Syrup for a different spin on traditional simple syrup.
It is make from dried, ground up dragon fruit. The beautiful, bright pink color is completely natural which makes it a great option for an all natural food coloring option.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon dragon fruit powder
- measuring spoons and cups
- 2-cup wet measure
- small saucepan
- small-medium whisk
- lidded bottle for storage
How to Make Dragon Fruit Simple Syrup
(The full, printable recipe is at the bottom of the post)
- Step 1: In a small-medium saucepan, over low-medium heat, add water, then sugar, and sift the dragon fruit powder. Using a whisk, mix the ingredients together. Bring the mixture to a simmer, then turn the heat off and allow it to cool.
- Step 2: When the liquid is cool, transfer the mixture to a lidded container or swing-top bottle.
Check out our latest web stories:
Check out our latest recipes and posts:
- Grilled Carrots
- Dill Pickle Grilled Chicken
- Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Cheez-Its
- Matcha Rice Krispie Treats
- Jello Poke Cake
Our Other Recipes & Posts
If you like this Dragon Fruit Simple Syrup recipe, check out these other related recipes:
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- In a small-medium saucepan, over low-medium heat, add water, then sugar, and sift the dragon fruit powder. Using a whisk, mix the ingredients together. Bring the mixture to a simmer, then turn the heat off and allow it to cool.
- When the liquid is cool, transfer the mixture to a lidded container or swing-top bottle.
- For Storage: Keep in a lidded storage container or swing-top bottle, in the refrigerator, for up to 4 weeks.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Swing Top Glass Bottles - Flip Top Brewing Bottles For Kombucha, Kefir, Beer - Clear Color - 16oz Size - Set of 6 - Leak Proof Easy Caps, Bonus Gaskets, Chalkboard Labels and Pen - Fast Clean Design
Homestia Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons Set of 8 Pcs Baking Cooking Utensils with Measurement for Dry and Liquid Ingredients, Black
Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe),Clear
AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Wire Whisk Set - 3-Piece
Cuisinart 719-16 Chef's Classic Stainless Saucepan with Cover, 1 1/2 Quart
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 129Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 0gSugar: 33gProtein: 0g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best. If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating – it helps others find the recipe!
- This recipe post was first published on 6/26/2022