Galette Recipes – Galettes have flaky pie crust with seasonal fresh fruit, like cherries, strawberries, blueberries, peaches and apples, no pie dish required – we have compiled all the Galette Recipes on Life’s Little Sweets in one place!
*This Galette Recipes post was originally published on 7/4/2018 and then updated and republished on 10/16/2019
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Hi Everyone, Galettes are one of my favorite desserts as evidenced by how many galette recipes are here on the blog. I have compiled all the galette recipes from the blog right here in one post.
I will add more galette recipes to this post when I add more to the blog, so bookmark this post, if you are a galette fan 🙂
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Galette Recipes
- measuring spoons and cups
- wet measure
- mixing bowls (this is the set that I have and love)
- pastry cutter (this is an updated version of what I have)
- pastry mat
- dough scraper
- parchment paper or a silicone baking mat
- rimmed baking sheet (I have several of these and love them)
What kind of galette would you make?
Wild Blackberry Wineberry Pear Oatmeal Galette
Wild Blackberry Wineberry Pear Oatmeal Galette is made with wild blackberries, wineberries (Japanese Raspberry), and pears (similar to Bosc variety). The recipe also includes a filling infused with mint & basil, has added oatmeal and has a homemade, buttery pie crust.
Our Other Recipes & Posts
If you like this Galette Recipe post, check out our other recipes and posts:
- You can see our most current Galette recipes, here
- Cold Drinks Recipe Collection
- Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
- Wineberry Recipes Collection
- Coffee Drink Recipe Collection
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index and visit our Home page to view our latest posts