Galette Recipes – Galettes have flaky pie crust with seasonal fresh fruit, like cherries, strawberries, blueberries, peaches, and apples, no pie dish required – we have compiled all the Galette Recipes on Life’s Little Sweets in one place!
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
*This Galette Recipes post was originally published on 7/4/2018 and then updated and republished on 10/16/2019
Hi Everyone, Galettes are one of my favorite desserts as evidenced by how many galette recipes are here on the blog. I have compiled all the galette recipes from the blog right here in one post.
I will add more galette recipes to this post when I add more to the blog, so bookmark this post, if you are a galette fan 🙂
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Galette Recipes
- measuring spoons and cups
- wet measure
- mixing bowls (this is the set that I have and love)
- pastry cutter (this is an updated version of what I have)
- pastry mat
- dough scraper
- parchment paper or a silicone baking mat
- rimmed baking sheet (I have several of these and love them)
What kind of galette would you make?
Our Other Recipes & Posts
If you like this Galette Recipe post, check out our other recipes and posts:
- You can see our most current Galette recipes, here
- Cold Drinks Recipe Collection
- Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
- Wineberry Recipes Collection
- Coffee Drink Recipe Collection