This 3-ingredient, No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream is creamy, scoopable and delightful over your favorite dessert. (makes 1 loaf pan)
No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
Hi Everyone! I bring you this No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream because Summer is here and you need a scoop of ice cream to go with all those Summer-y desserts – not to mention it’s lovely on it own or with fresh, ripe stone fruit like peaches, plumbs, apricots, nectarines or cherries all which are having their season during the Summer months.
I know my grocery store is abounding with such lovely sweet fruit. If you can pick your own at a local farm or snag some a the farmers market – all the more power to you!
I also show this No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream served with Easy Caramel and this new-to-me Celtic sea salt I found at the grocery store.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Ingredients for No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy whipping cream, I prefer and recommend organic
- 1 (14-ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, use best quality you can find
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar, optional
Toppings for Servings
- stone peaches, plumbs, apricots, nectarines or cherries sliced
- Easy Caramel
- sea salt → I used this Celtic Sea Salt I found recently and it’s so good!
- any tasty food you want!
Kitchen Tools for No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan
- mixing bowl
- ice cream scoop
- electric hand mixer
- measuring spoons and cups
- wet measure
This No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream is inspired by No-Churn Cherry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
This recipe uses a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan. Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.
No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
Toppings for Serving
To Whip Cream
Nutrition Information:Yield: 11
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 337Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 66mgSodium: 139mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 1gSugar: 34gProtein: 6g
This recipe uses a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Chocolate Lava Cakes
- Applecrest Farm Hampton Falls New Hampshire
- Halloween Recipes Collection
- Homemade Frosted Lemonade
- No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream
- Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes
- Coffee Affogato
- Cherry Cobbler Recipe
- Root Beer Float Recipe
- Ice Cream Recipes Collection
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index
How would you customize this recipe? Please let me know in the comments below! Best, ~Sara
Pin This! ⇓