This Pumpkin Spice Bread yields 2 generous loaves and can be customized with your favorite toppings and Vanilla Coconut Icing! Bring this favorite to your next holiday gathering! Be sure to check out the other #FoodieMamas pumpkin recipes below!
Pumpkin Spice Bread #FoodieMamas
I am honored to have been invited to participate in the #FoodieMamas monthly recipe roundup by Chrissie Baker from The Busy Baker (Thank you Chrissie!). Every month, there will be a new ingredient picked by one of the #FoodieMamas and March 2016 is my month to chose an ingredient! This month’s ingredient is pumpkin which is timely because I have been waiting to unveil my Pumpkin Spice Bread recipe which I have been baking since the end of the Summer (see my Instagram photo below).
This Pumpkin Spice Bread goes really well with my easy to make Vanilla Coconut Icing recipe. You can have it plain or top it with your favorite toppings, I like to use raw, shelled pumpkin seeds or semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 3928Total Fat: 179gSaturated Fat: 37gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 134gCholesterol: 382mgSodium: 3218mgCarbohydrates: 544gFiber: 26gSugar: 364gProtein: 58g
If you like this recipe, you may also like:
Here are the other #FoodieMamas pumpkin recipes for October! Please take the time to check out each one! Thank you 🙂
1. No-Bake Mason Jar Pumpkin Cheesecake from Chrissie Baker at The Busy Baker – Are you thinking about what a scoop of this delicious No-Bake Mason Jar Pumpkin Cheesecake tastes like? Because I am!
2. Harvest Pumpkin Cupcakes with a Salted Caramel Frosting from Ali at Home and Plate – These perfect cupcakes are just lining up to be eaten, why not make some of these today?
3. Pumpkin With Orzo Pasta from Deepika of Easy Baby Meals – A warm bowl of this Pumpkin with Orzo Pasta on a cool, crisp Autumn day sounds like comfort food to me!
4. Pumpkin Risotto in Edible Parmesan Bowls from Amanda at The Chunky Chef – Impress you guest (and yourself!) with this Pumpkin Risotto and here’s a bonus, you can eat the bowl!
5. Pumpkin Fudge from Kaitie at Fuchsia Freezer – Who wouldn’t want a bite of this amazing fudge topped with your favorite toppings of course!
6. Homemade Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte from Emily at The Best of this Life – Finally a Pumpkin Spice Latte that everyone can have! It looks so warm and delicious!
7. Baked Mini Pumpkin Pecan Donuts from Sabrina at Dinner, Then Dessert – Oh, what a way to end – on a high note – with these icing & nut topped donuts, give me a bite! I want! I want!
Thank you for reading my first contributing post to the #FoodieMamas Monthly Recipe Roundup! This was so much fun, I can’t wait for next month, stay tuned!