Quick Breads Recipe Collection – Quick Breads are great for breakfast, snack or even dessert! They are a bread that is made without yeast, in a loaf pan, baked in your oven. There are so many different quick bread recipes, here is a collection of the recipes on our blog!
QUICK BREADS RECIPE COLLECTION
Hello Everyone, we have made a collection of these quick bread recipes that are made to please! Listed are healthier alternatives made with ingredients such as: chia seeds, banana, zucchini, oats, and nuts, as well as seasonal favorites such as: homemade apple quick bread and oatmeal cherry quick bread. These delectable recipes are perfect for any type of event!
If you make any of these Quick Bread recipes, please let us know in the comments below, thank you for reading and following along!
Chia Seed Banana Bread
This Chia Seed Banana Bread is a healthier alternative to your classic banana bread recipe, made with nutritiously satisfying coconut oil and Greek yogurt, for a soft and moist texture. The chia seeds act as a fantastic substitute to using eggs, while also adding a hearty crunch to each bite.
Oatmeal Cherry Quick Bread
Oatmeal Cherry Quick Bread: I wanted the quick bread to have healthy ingredients like organic whole oats (iron and fiber), ground flaxseed (fiber, Omega-3s), coconut oil (kills hunger, multiple health benefits) and the fresh cherries (fiber, wards off cancer, inflammation reduction, low glycemic index) that I keep bumping into at the grocery store lately.
OUR OTHER RECIPES
- Pumpkin Spice Baked Donuts
- Goldenrod Tea
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
- Gluten Free Fried Tomatoes
- Strawberry Jam Flourless Protein Muffins
- Blackberry Recipes Collection
- Blueberry Recipes Collection
- Wineberry Recipes Collection
- Simple Syrups Recipe Collection
- Coffee Drink Recipe Collection
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Epic Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
- Cold Drinks Recipe Collection
- Cold Brew Hibiscus Tea
- Lavender Shortbread
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index and visit our Home page to view our latest posts