These 2-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches are so easy to throw together for a simple ice cream novelty dessert that you can keep in the freezer all week long!
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
2-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
These 2-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches use pre-made cookie dough and ice cream for an easy to make ice cream novelty. If you want to make the chocolate chip cookies from scratch, may I suggest this Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe and I do have some ice cream options here.
I used the Edy’s Vanilla Ice Cream and Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie dough that I have pictured in this post which work perfectly to create a chewy chocolate chip cookies with scoop-able ice cream. Listen, I love making recipes from scratch but sometimes you just need something quick, right?
You can make these ahead of time for a gathering or just to have in your freezer for the week.
These 2-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches would be a nice treat for that special kiddo(s) after a long day at school.
Who wouldn’t want an ice cream sandwich waiting for them when they came home?
- If you like this 2-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches recipe, Check out my recipes from Amanda’s Cookin’ | You might also like my #FoodieMamas recipes | Cookies category | Easy Shepard’s Pot Roast Pie | Ice Cream category
Have you made your own ice cream sandwiches before? Let me know in the comments below!
Pin this to your “Desserts” board! ⇓
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Grilled Cheese Ham Sandwich
- Wedge Salad Ham and Swiss Sandwich with Homemade Ranch Dressing
- No-Churn Cherry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lilac Flower Honey
- prepared chocolate chip cookie dough, (like Toll House Chocolate Chip cookie dough)
- vanilla ice cream
- Bake cookies, according to instructions and allow to cool completely.
- Place a large, rounded scoop on the underside of each cookie, spread a little with a utensil and create a sandwich with another cookie.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @lifeslittlesweets and hashtag it #lifeslittlesweets
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 35Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.