Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SoHoppinGood #BlueBunny #CollectiveBias #ad
These Chocolate-Dipped Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches are a sweet way to cool off when you need a treat. They are filled with Blue Bunny® Ice Cream Bunny Tracks® ice cream, dipped in Homemade Chocolate Shell, and decorated with sprinkles.
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Table of contents
Chocolate-Dipped Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Hi Everyone! How’s your August going?
Summer is flying by for me.
Gearing up for Labor Day?
I have the perfect, easy-to-make, Summer treat or Summer holiday recipe: Chocolate-Dipped Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches.
There are some shortcuts you can take with this Chocolate-Dipped Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches recipe:
1.) You can make brownies from the box or use just the brownie part of the Salted Caramel Brownies Recipe.
2.) You can get a store-bought chocolate shell or you can use the search box on Life’s Little Sweets for “Homemade Chocolate Shell.”
I found Blue Bunny® Ice Cream Bunny Tracks® ice cream in the ice cream aisle at Walmart and I was also able to find all the ingredients for the brownies and chocolate shell.
Blue Bunny® products are available at Walmart stores nationwide.
I also picked up Blue Bunny® Bunny Snacks™ in Salted Caramel Pretzel.
I learned that the Blue Bunny® has been around for more than 80 years!
They always have creative and yummy flavors.
I love the flavor of salted caramel and jumped at the chance to try out these new Bunny Snacks™.
I learned that this year Blue Bunny® also introduced a totally new treat, Bunny Snacks™.
Bunny Snacks™, are the perfect bite-size treat available in four must-have flavors: Salted Caramel Pretzel™, Chocolate Vanilla Twist™, Chocolate Chip Cookie™, and Cookies ‘N Cream™.
Okay, back to these Chocolate-Dipped Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches…
These Chocolate-Dipped Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches are great for keeping in the freezer for when you need a frozen treat.
You can also make them for a bunch of people for a party or gathering.
I learned that Blue Bunny® recently came out with a new 2017 lineup of ice cream flavors and treats.
One flavor is PB ‘N Cones™, which has swirls of creamy peanut butter and crunchy chocolate dipped cone pieces throughout the delicious vanilla ice cream.
There are other new flavors include Rockin’ Rocky Road, Monster Cookie Mash™, Toffee Brownie Twist™, and Mint Cookie Crunch™.
Also, Cherrific Cheesecake™, which had been a seasonal flavor, is now available year-round.
You can customize the sprinkles to the specific holiday or occasion that you make these for, for example, you can do red, white, and blue for Independence Day or if you have theme colors for a birthday party you can do specific colors.
Make sure you serve them cold!
The brownie recipe I recommend freezes well.
- ice cream scoop
- rimmed baking sheet
- 2 small-medium bowls
- offset spatula
- brownie baking pan
- measuring spoons and cups
- large mixing bowl for making brownies
- electric mixer
- wet measure
- baking spatula
I know you are going to love these Chocolate-Dipped Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Muddy Buddy Brownie Ice Cream Cake
- 2-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Brownie Recipes
- Ice Cream Recipes Collection
What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Please let me know in the comments below!
- Cheez-It Toffee
- Instant Pot Split Pea Soup
- Instant Pot Red Mashed Potatoes
- Pork Cabbage Potsticker Wonton Dumplings (Steamed or Fried)
- Banana Cinnamon Sugar Dumplings
- 1 recipe brownies, search "Salted Caramel Brownies" on LLS, you can substitute brownies from a box
- 1 recipe homemade chocolate shell, you can substitute store-bought chocolate shell
- 1 container ( Blue Bunny® Ice Cream Bunny Tracks® ice cream, you will use 3/4 to the whole container
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles of choice, optional, amount to taste
Making Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Make the brownies (either my recipe or from a box) and allow them to cool completely before making the ice cream sandwiches so that the ice cream does not melt.
- When the brownies are cool, you can slice 12 squares and cut the squares lengthwise. Optionally, you can make 6 large ice cream sandwiches instead of 12 by not cutting the brownies lengthwise.
- As you work on each ice cream sandwich, it's a good idea to have a wax or parchment-lined baking sheet to be able to place the finished sandwiches back in the freezer so that they do not melt. You can also individually wrap each finished sandwich in a sandwich bag. If you want to dip them in a chocolate shell, make sure the chocolate shell is dry before putting it in a sandwich bag.
Chocolate Shell and Sprinkles
- In a small-medium bowl, prepare 1 recipe homemade chocolate shell or use store-bought. Dip the ends of the ice cream sandwiches into the chocolate shell, sprinkles the desired amount of sprinkles onto the chocolate shell before it hardens. Place on the prepared baking sheet to harden in the freezer before putting in individual sandwich bags, if you chose.
- When the Chocolate-Dipped Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches are hardened in the freezer, serve or save to eat one at a time. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Icing Spatula, 7.5" - 10.8" - 12.8" Offset Cake Spatula Set with Wooden Handle by 1Easylife, Professional Stainless Steel Cake Decorating Spatulas (4"-6"-8" Blade)
Wilton Easy Flex Silicone Spatula Set, Your Go-To Tools for Mixing, Folding, Scraping, Cooking and Serving., Blue, 3-Piece
Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Chef's FFP
Chicago Metallic Professional Slice Solutions Brownie Pan, 9-Inch-by-13-Inch
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 291Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 142mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 5g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.