This Salted Caramel Brownies Recipe is the perfect chocolate-y, sweet-salty dessert. The recipe is a from-scratch brownie recipe that satisfies your chocolate caramel craving.
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Table of contents
Salted Caramel Brownies Recipe
This Salted Caramel Brownies Recipe is so good.
It has plenty of sweet, chocolate and savory Kosher (or flake-y salt) on top.
I have had to do this recipe on my mind for a while not and I am so glad to finally share it with you.
These Salted Caramel Brownies Recipe are ooey-gooey, moist and fudge-y.
These Salted Caramel Brownies go great with a cup of coffee or a tall glass of cold milk.
I know you will love this Salted Caramel Brownies Recipe!
What kind of brownie is your favorite brownie?
Please let me know in the comments below!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- One-Pan Blueberry Lemon Crumble No-Bake Cheesecake
- 23 Apple Pie Recipes
- Coconut Caramel Sauce (V+GF+SF)
- Apple Bundt Cake
- Brownie Recipes
- Easy Peanut Sauce
- Homemade Cinnamon Buns
- Wacky Cake
- 5 Cinco de Mayo Recipes
- Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
- Iced Coffee with Almond Milk
- Uses for Pasta Water
- Delicious Egg Recipes
- Popular and Delicious Winter Seasonal Recipes
- 1 3/4 cups unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup salted butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or whipping cream, You can also omit the cream if you want
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, salt and sugar) until combined.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix canola oil, vanilla extract and eggs. Pour oil-egg mixture into the dry ingredients and using an electric mixer, thoroughly combine the ingredients.
- Pour the brownie batter into a 13 x 9 inch brownie pan. Set aside to work on the caramel sauce.
- Over medium heat, in a small-medium saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter and add 1 cup dark brown sugar. Stir to combine. Add the heavy cream and combine. The mixture should be bubbling. Remove from heat and add in vanilla extract and optional cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Pour the caramel sauce over the brownie batter evenly. Bake for 20-24 minutes. Do not exceed 30 minutes. Exactly 24-25 minutes always works for me. Remember these brownies should be moist and gooey. When they are done allow them to cool. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? Tag @lifeslittlesweets and hashtag it #lifeslittlesweets
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Chicago Metallic Professional Slice Solutions Brownie Pan, 9-Inch-by-13-Inch
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
Wilton Easy Flex Silicone Spatula Set, Your Go-To Tools for Mixing, Folding, Scraping, Cooking and Serving., Blue, 3-Piece
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 560Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 109mgSodium: 274mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 1gSugar: 49gProtein: 6g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.