Coffee Lemonade – for those people so crazy for coffee (ahem) that they will just about try any coffee drink. Enjoy this refreshing, sweet coffee drink to chase away the heat and humidity!
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Table of contents
Hi Everyone, Summer is all about the cold drinks to help us all cool down.
As we wind down summer and Labor Day is approaching, I still have many cold drinks to share with you, like this Coffee Lemonade.
This Summer has been all about the icy, cold drinks.
The humid heat of New Jersey has inspired recipes like, Frozen Mint Lemonade, Homemade Frosted Lemonade, Lavender Lemonade Recipe, Mint Lemonade, and Strawberry Lemonade.
Oh, and let us not forget Frosé (Frozen Rosé Wine)!
This recipe calls for my Simple Syrup recipe here on the blog.
- 1 cup coffee either cold brew or brewed and then chilled until cold
- 1 cup lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1-2 cups ice cubes (32 ounces)
- 1/4 cup simple syrup or amount to taste, search LLS search bar for “Simple Syrup” recipe in the archives. You can also sub for your sweetener of choice.
- lemon slices for garnishing, if you wish
- measuring spoons and cups
- wet measure
- glasses for serving
- ice cube maker, trays
- large pitcher, if making a large amount or beverage dispenser
Tips for Coffee Lemonade
- brew your coffee ahead of time and give it time to chill in the refrigerator so that it’s cold before you assemble the Coffee Lemonade
- whatever amount you decide to make this coffee lemonade, just use a 1:1 ration of coffee to lemonade and you can adjust to your tastes from there
This coffee lemonade is a great way to change up your iced coffee game.
I know you will love this Coffee Lemonade, let me know if you try it in the comments below!
- How to Make Milk with Milk Powder
- Sautéed Purslane
- Air Fryer Kohlrabi Fries
- Massaged Baby Red Russian Kale Salad
- How to Make Basic Fruit Jam without Pectin
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Coffee with Whipped Cream
- Cold Brew Iced Coffee
- French Press Coffee
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Coffee
- Coffee Limeade
This post was originally published on 8/30/2018, and updated and republished on 5/3/2021
- 1 cup coffee, either cold brew or brewed and then chilled until cold
- 1 cup lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1-2 cups ice cubes, (32 ounces)
- 1/4 cup simple syrup, or amount to taste, search LLS search bar for "Simple Syrup" recipe in the archives. You can also sub for your sweetener of choice.
- lemon slices, for garnishing, if you wish
- Add your add simple syrup and lemon juice and then brewed coffee in a glass of ice cubes or beverage dispenser (if making a large amount). You can add lemon slices if you wish to garnish in the glass or dispenser. Mix to combine before drinking, serve and enjoy!
- Whatever amount you decide to make this coffee lemonade, just use a 1:1 ratio of coffee to lemonade and you can adjust to your tastes from there.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe),Clear
- Anchor Hocking Heavy Base Highball Drinking Glasses, 15 oz (Set of 12)
- Outdoor Glass Beverage Dispenser with Infuser, Ice Bucket Stand, Stainless Steel Spigot & Hanging Chalkboard - 1.5 Gallon Outdoor Drink Dispenser for Lemonade, Tea, Cold Water & More
- 2 Gallon Glass Beverage Dispenser with Infuser, Metal Base, Stainless Steel Spigot & Hanging Chalkboard - Outdoor Drink Dispenser for Lemonade, Tea, Cold Water & More
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
- Ball Mason Jar Pint Wide Mouth Clear Glass W/Lids and Bands, 16-Ounces (Set of 4)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 187Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 168mgSodium: 82mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 2g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.