Coffee with Whipped Cream (hot and cold) is a sweet and creamy way to enjoy coffee. Your favorite coffee topped with fluffy, homemade vanilla whipped cream!
Coffee with Whipped Cream
Hi Everyone, it’s time for our regular coffee post! I guess that’s a thing now on this blog:) I love coffee and Coffee with Whipped Cream is one way that I love to have it especially when I have some extra whipped cream around from a dessert. Did you see my last coffee post on Cold Brew Iced Coffee?
Coffee with Whipped Cream is something that I just have done for years and the great thing is it’s just as good cold as it is hot.
So last night, I went to the Radiohead concert in Philly and it was UH-MAZING! I’ve always been a huge fan of them but never actually seen them in concert. It was my early adult dream come true. I found that they put on an impressive show, with a well-thought out set list playing both old and new songs (like, fake plastic trees!!!)…they were also more rock ‘n roll than I expected and by the end of the concert everyone was out of their seats and moving to the music. We also had cheese steaks and seasoned curly fries for dinner with Rosé which was awesome. So cool.
Special thanks to my friend Jess who happened to have an extra ticket and thought of me of all the people she could ask. What a night to remember! Anyways, I was in dire need of coffee this morning after a late night of partying which I don’t normally do. My kids woke me up by crawling all over me (best alarm clock ever)…anyways, that’s what makes this post so apt…
You can see all of our coffee-related posts, here.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Ingredients for Coffee with Whipped Cream
- 1 cup of your favorite coffee, hot or cold
- 1 recipe homemade vanilla whipped cream
- sugar, I love using a raw, coarse sugar like Turbinado sugar, optional, amount to taste
- cinnamon, Cocoa Cinnamon Sugar Spice Mixture or Cinnamon Sugar Mixture, amount to taste, optional
- ice for serving, if having cold
I’m a fan of stainless steel straws, I got the ones in the photos off Amazon (affiliate link below):
You could also drizzle chocolate sauce over the top too for an even more indulgent twist:)
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Coffee with Whipped Cream
- coffee maker
- measuring spoons and cups
- wet measure
- hot mugs
- ice cube tray for making ice, if having iced
If you are entertaining, you can brew a whole pot of coffee and serve this with breakfast or brunch.
I got my clear coffee mugs from Amazon and I LOVE them, they are perfect for coffee, especially with whipped cream 🙂
How do you like to make your regular coffee special? Let me know in the comments below!
- 1 cup your favorite coffee, hot or cold
- 1 recipe vanilla whipped cream, search LLS "Vanilla Whipped Cream"
- sugar, coarse sugar like Turbinado sugar, optional, amount to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, Cocoa Cinnamon Sugar Spice Mixture or Cinnamon Sugar Mixture, search LLS for spice mixtures, optional, amount to taste
- 1 cup ice, if serving cold, amount to taste
- Brew your coffee, chill a couple hours or overnight if making iced coffee OR you can pour your hot coffee over ice to get it to be cold quickly. Spoon the vanilla whipped cream over the iced coffee and add a sprinkle of the cinnamon or cinnamon sugar mixture, serve and enjoy!
- Brew coffee, pour into a heat safe coffee mug, spoon your vanilla whipped cream over the hot coffee. Add a sprinkle of cinnamon or a cinnamon-sugar mixture, serve and enjoy right away, enjoy!
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- Balsamic Herb Baked Chicken Thighs - February 5, 2019
- Home Brew Kombucha - February 4, 2019
- Game Day Entertaining Starters and Appetizers Recipe Roundup - February 1, 2019