This basic Simple Syrup recipe is a basic ingredient for many drink recipes. It only takes minutes to prepare with 2 ingredients!
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Hi Everyone, how is everyone’s Summer wrapping up?
I’ve been surviving those hot, August days by making several, ice-y, non-alcoholic drinks using this simple syrup recipe.
Ever wonder how to make it?
Everyone needs to know how to make Simple Syrup.
It’s a basic ingredient in so many different drink recipes.
There are literally millions of recipes that you can use it.
Simple Syrup is really good to have on hand year round.
You never know when you need to have a drink that requires it 🙂
I have been using Simple Syrup in several recipes that I will be sharing on the site soon.
Having simple syrup in your refrigerator is so useful to have on hand when you want to whip up a drink.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
- wet measure for water
- wooden spoon
- dry cup measure for sugar
- plastic wrap or cover for storing in the refrigerator
This Simple Syrup recipe is so easy to make and literally takes minutes to prepare.
How will you enjoy it?
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Lilac Flower Sugar
- Honeysuckle Simple Syrup
- Simply Made Crepes Three Ways
- Wacky Cake
- No-Bake Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- Rose Water Simple Syrup
- Strawberry Lemonade
- 2-Ingredient Chocolate Sauce Syrup
- 5 Cinco de Mayo Recipes
What do you use the recipe in? I want to know!
Please let me know in the comments below!
- Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Latte (Mermaid Latte)
- Bunny Bait
- Bubble Coffee Recipe (Boba Coffee)
- How to Prepare Tapioca Pearls (Boba)
- No-Knead Bread
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- In a wet measure, combine 1 cup water with 1 cup sugar. Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Use in your favorite drink recipes, enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 194Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 0gSugar: 50gProtein: 0g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.