This Easy Peanut Sauce is perfect for dipping chicken in or for using in Asian-style noodle dishes. Make this sauce with simple pantry staples for a favorite take-out flavor at home! (vegan)
Easy Peanut Sauce
Hi Everyone, do you ever find yourself at home, craving the kind of peanut sauce that you would taste in Thai takeout food but don’t have any in the cabinet or fridge?
With this Easy Peanut Sauce, you can whip up your own peanut sauce and use it to dip chicken in or for noodle dishes or whatever you can imagine it with.
RELATED: Funeral Potatoes
There are so many ways you can use this Easy Peanut Sauce, on noodles, sandwiches, as a dipping sauce or a spread.
RELATED: Chinese New Year Recipe Collection
This would also go great with tofu!
RELATED: Sesame Chicken and Air Fryer Tofu
What would you use this Easy Peanut Sauce with? Please let us know in the comments below at the end of the post!
RELATED: Chess Pie
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Ingredients for Easy Peanut Sauce
Here are the ingredients for this Easy Peanut Sauce:
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated & peeled
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon (1 clove) minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- optional, top with tuxedo or toasted sesame seeds
RELATED: Chicken Pizza Crust Recipe
RELATED: Homemade Cinnamon Buns
RELATED: Wacky Cake
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Easy Peanut Sauce
Here is a list of Helpful Kitchen tools for this Easy Peanut Sauce; I made sure to link to these kitchen tools in the recipe card at the end of the post:
- mixing bowl
- measuring spoons and cups
- serving bowl
RELATED: Instant Pot Lentils
If you make this Easy Peanut Sauce and like the recipe, please rate the recipe and comment below; thank you for reading and following along!
RELATED: Homemade Garden Fresh Basil Pesto and Strawberry Salsa Recipe
RELATED: Lemon Dijon Dressing and How to Roast a Chicken
- In a small-medium mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, water, soy sauce, ginger, sugar, garlic, rice vinegar and stir to combine. Optionally, add toasted or tuxedo sesame seeds. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- DOWAN 22oz Porcelain Soup/Cereal Bowls - 4 Packs, White
- DOWAN (2 Packs) 2-1/2 Quart Porcelain Serving Bowls - Salad/Pasta Bowl Set, White, Stackable
- Mini 3.5 Inch Glass Bowls for Kitchen Prep, Dessert, Dips, and Candy Dishes or Nut Bowls, Set of 12
- Ecodesign Bowls - Set of 4 - Premium French Onion Soup Bowls - Off-White - 300 ml (10.5 Ounce) with the Cork Coasters – Porcelain Classic European Style Healthy Portion Crocks – Oven/Microwave safe
- Sauce Dish - Dipping Bowls Set, White Porcelain Dipping Sauce Bowls/Dishes for Soy Sauce, Ketchup, BBQ Sauce or Seasoning- 1 Oz,Set of 6,D1
- AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Wire Whisk Set - 3-Piece
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Red Graphics, Clear
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Meaurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
- Pyrex Smart Essentials 8-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 159Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 191mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 6g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.