This Ground Turkey Eggs Breakfast Scramble is a protein-packed breakfast or brunch, using leftover turkey for a delicious breakfast. It has pan-fried eggs, ground turkey meat and is served with toast.
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Table of contents
Ground Turkey Eggs Breakfast Scramble
Ever wonder how you can use leftovers to up-level another meal in a creative way?
I am ALWAYS thinking about this for my family during meal planning and just trying to use up what is in our refrigerator.
I am all about using up what you have to make something new; as the saying goes, “waste not, want not.”
Ingredient Substitutions for Ground Turkey Eggs Breakfast Scramble
- You can substitute the turkey for turkey sausage, bacon, or ground beef as well.
- You can use only egg whites if you want to make this slightly healthier by reducing the cholesterol
How to make this Ground Turkey Eggs Breakfast Scramble recipe Vegetarian
- You can make this vegetarian by using vegan “meat” crumbles and vegetarian-fed eggs.
How to Make this Ground Turkey Eggs Breakfast Scramble Recipe Gluten-Free
- Skip the bread
- Use Gluten-Free Bread
I would love to hear how you use up leftover turkey, please let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
If you make this Ground Turkey Eggs Breakfast Scramble and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- Bubble Coffee Recipe (Boba Coffee)
- How to Prepare Tapioca Pearls (Boba)
- No-Knead Bread
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs
- Peeps S’Mores
- 1-2 tablespoons unsalted butter (or vegan substitute like, Earth Balance)
- 2-4 large eggs
- 1 cup cooked ground turkey or use the amount you have
- shredded cheese, amount to taste on top
- Kosher salt, amount to taste
- fresh ground Black pepper, amount to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons ketchup, for toppings, optional
- In a large skillet (I use a cast iron pan), over low-medium heat, add 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (or vegan substitute like, Earth Balance), when the butter is melted, add the eggs and then the cooked ground turkey on top. Cook the eggs until they are cooked to your liking. Add salt and pepper to taste. Turn the eggs over, if desired. Add shredded cheese, if desired. When they are done, plate the food on your plate. Add optional ketchup, if desired.
- While it's cooking toast your bread in your toaster oven. Add butter, if desired, and slice for serving. Add to your plate. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Gorilla Grip Original Reversible Cutting Board (3-Piece) BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe, Juice Grooves, Larger Thicker Boards, Easy Grip Handle, Non Porous, Extra Large, Kitchen (Set of Three: Black)
- Mercer Culinary Millennia 10-Inch Wide Bread Knife
- Calphalon 5-Piece Nylon Kitchen Cooking Utensil Set
- Lodge 12 Inch Cast Iron Skillet. Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 428Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 470mgSodium: 634mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 29g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.