This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyMrCoffeeMoments #CollectiveBias
This Homemade Gingerbread Coffee Recipe is a sweet, spiced, hot coffee recipe that can be enjoyed throughout the Autumn and Winter months. It has a Homemade Gingerbread Syrup, dark roast coffee brewed with Mr. Coffee® 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Dishwashable Design (available at Target), steamed half and half and topped with a Homemade Gingerbread Spice Mixture.
Homemade Gingerbread Coffee is sweet and the Gingerbread Syrup in it has molasses, black pepper, allspice, cloves, nutmeg and vanilla, it has creamy steamed half and half and it topped with Gingerbread Spice Mixture. This hot coffee drink is really a treat for the taste buds and all the senses.
Homemade Gingerbread Coffee Recipe
Hi Everyone, want a delicious, sweet, warming coffee drink to get you through these cold Winter months? Let me introduce you to this Homemade Gingerbread Coffee Recipe!
I imagine this coffee recipe being enjoyed on cold Winter mornings, for holiday gatherings like Thanksgiving and Christmas, potlucks, served with desserts all throughout the Autumn and Winter.
It’s also nice to have an alternative to the wildly popular Pumpkin Spice Coffee/Latte – a flavor that I adore but it is oh so nice, to have an alternative to just mix things up a bit 🙂
All September through October I was drinking Pumpkin Spice Flavored coffees but ever since November hit, I have been enjoying the Gingerbread flavor. To describe a personal moment, it has made those colder mornings which is every morning during the week when I have to get my kids to the bus stop so much more doable. I really look forward to my morning coffee, that’s my private, “me time.”
So what makes this Gingerbread Coffee so great? It’s sweet and the Gingerbread Syrup has molasses, black pepper, allspice, cloves, nutmeg and vanilla, it has creamy steamed half and half and it topped with my Homemade Gingerbread Spice Mixture Recipe. This hot coffee drink is really a treat for the taste buds and all the senses.
I use the Mr. Coffee® 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Dishwashable Design, available at Target to make this Homemade Gingerbread Coffee Recipe.
You can hover your mouse cursor over the Shoppable image below where you can shop the Mr. Coffee® 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Dishwashable Design:
About the Mr. Coffee® 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Dishwashable Design
- I think you get better tasting coffee when you make coffee with a clean coffee maker. For someone like me, who gets perfectionist about cleaning somethings, it’s good to know that there’s nothing getting in the way of a perfect-tasting cup of coffee.
- The coffee made with this coffee maker always comes out reliable and good-tasting.
- I love that it features a Dishwashable design that is easy to take apart and reassemble, allowing parts exposed to loose grounds and water to be thoroughly cleaned, so super easy.
- In addition to this Homemade Gingerbread Coffee Recipe in this post, you can make a Pumpkin Spiced Coffee, Salted Caramel Coffee, Vanilla flavored or any other flavored coffee drink – let me know if you think of any other holiday coffee recipe in the comments below!
- I think this would make an awesome gift for the upcoming Christmas/holiday, gift-giving season and/or it would make a great gift for anyone that just loves coffee.
Here are some key features of the Mr. Coffee® 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Dishwashable Design
- Super Easy Cleaning: I learned that the simple design of this Mr. Coffee coffeemaker means the parts exposed to loose grounds and water can be easily removed from the base, disassembled and put in the dishwasher.* *CAUTION: The electrical base, power cord, and plug of the Dishwashable Coffee Maker are not dishwasher safe and should never be immersed in water or other liquids – I love how easy it is to clean this coffee maker.
- Having a Clean Coffee Maker = Better Coffee: In the dishwasher, bitter coffee residue is thoroughly removed to ensure a better- tasting cup of coffee – I love this feature, something I have never had the option to do with other coffee makers. – have you ever had a coffee maker that needed cleaning, coffee makers can get messy, it’s good to know that there’s an easy way to clean this coffee maker.
- Grab-A-Cup Feature: Grab-a-Cup Auto Pause, so, if you’re in a rush, you can drink a cup before brewing finishes – In the morning, when I am trying to get my kids ready for school (and myself ready) I always end up pouring a mug of coffee, as soon as there’s enough in the carafe.
- You can “Brew Now” or “Brew Later”: So this feature lets you set the coffeemaker to brew exactly when you want it to – this is great so that the coffee can be set to be ready for when you want it which for me, is right away, in the morning.
- A Larger Brew Basket: I learned that the bigger brew basket holds 25% more grounds than comparable Mr. Coffee 12-cup coffeemakers – this is great for when you have company and for the holidays/gatherings!
- More Features: This coffee maker has a 4-Hour Auto Shut-Off, Automatic Clean Cycle, Advanced Water Filtration compatible (filtration system sold separately) – safety first, I love that it will shut off on it’s own, that gives me peace of mind.
If you try this Homemade Gingerbread Coffee Recipe and like it, please give the recipe a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments below, thank you for reading and following along!
Look at those delicious, beautiful and warm layers of this exquisite, hot coffee drink! Don’t you just want a sip?
You can optionally serve this coffee drink with a cinnamon stick for something extra or it’s just fine on it’s own.
- You can try the Mr. Coffee® 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Dishwashable Design from Target #NewellHomeRefresh , here
- 1 cup hot, dark roast coffee
- 1/4 cup Gingerbread Syrup
- 3 tablespoons steamed half and half or same amount steamed milk, amount to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Homemade Gingerbread Spice Mixture Recipe
- cinnamon stick, optional
- Brew your dark roast coffee.
- Add 1/4 cup (you can add as little as 1 tablespoon to 3 tablespoons, depending on how sweet you want your drink) to the mug.
- Steam the half and half.
- Pour in the hot coffee into your mug. Stir to combine with the syrup.
- Pour in the half and half over the coffee and add the foam.
- Sprinkle with Gingerbread Spice Mixture.
- Stir to combine. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 1145 Total Fat: 55g Saturated Fat: 24g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 25g Cholesterol: 311mg Sodium: 377mg Carbohydrates: 82g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 42g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 79g