Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes Collection- Sweetened condensed milk can be used in sweetened recipes such as baked goods, sweet drinks, and ice cream. This type of milk is found canned and is able to stay not refrigerated for a long period of time, so keep some in handy for the next time you want to make any of these recipes.
SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK RECIPES COLLECTION
Hello Everyone! Here we have a recipe collection with recipes that use the sweetened and yummy product, sweetened condensed milk. Sweetened condensed milk is cow’s milk, but has the water removed from it creating a thicker and silkier milk. In this case, sugar is added and it is normally used in sweet recipes. This type of milk is found canned and is able to stay not refrigerated for a long period of time, until opened. Make any of these delicious recipes…we know you will love them!
If you make any of these sweetened condensed milk recipes, please let us know in the comments below, thank you for reading and following along!
OUR OTHER RECIPES AND POSTS
If you like this Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes Collection, check out our other recipes and posts below:
- Bars Recipes Collection
- Chocolate Lava Cakes
- Blueberry Recipes Collection
- Bread Recipes Collection
- Easy Non-Dairy Ice Cream Pops
- Basil Recipes Collection
- Halloween Recipes Collection
- Pumpkin Recipes Collection
- Mocha Coconut Macaroons
- Coconut Macaroons
- Hot Drinks Recipe Collection
- Cold Drinks Recipe Collection
- Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Recipe Collection
- Ham Recipes Collection
- Gingerbread Recipes Collection
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Recipes Collection