With only 5 ingredients – Herbes de Provence Roasted Sweet Potatoes are a simple & delicious way to enjoy sweet potatoes; they are seasoned with aromatic Herbes de Provence make the perfect side dish to compliment any meal!
Herbes de Provence Roasted Sweet Potatoes
I love roasting sweet potatoes and roasting root vegetables or any vegetables – they are a common dish that graces our dinner table. They are also great on top of salads and as leftovers the next day. I love using aromatic spices and Herbes de Provence is so fragrant, having the spices marjoram, rosemary, thyme, savory and lavender mixed together. Your house will smell so amazing with this in the oven!
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Below is a collage showing how to make Herbes de Provence Roasted Sweet Potatoes:
Other Potato Recipes You Might Also Like
- Perfect Sage Thyme Butter Whipped Potatoes
- Homemade Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Herbes de Provence Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Red Potato Salad with Dill
- Potato Pancakes (GF) #FoodieMamas
- Classic Homemade Tater Tot Casserole
- Oatmeal Cookie Marshmallow Sweet Potato Casserole
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, , washed, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes (enough to cover 1 13x9 inch baking sheet in a single layer)
- 3 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Herbes de Provence spice mix, , plus more if desired
- salt and pepper to taste, (I use Kosher or sea salt with this recipe)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put cubed sweet potatoes in a mixing bowl, drizzle olive oil over the potatoes, sprinkle, Herbes de provence, and salt (and pepper if desired, I usually add the pepper before serving). Mix until the sweet potatoes are well coated. Spread out in one layer on prepared baking sheet and put into preheated oven. Using a baking spatula, scrap any remaining oil-spice mixture from the bowl onto potatoes on baking sheet. Bake for 30-40 minutes, taking out to turn potatoes over halfway through (I do this at 15-20 minutes into baking). Remove from oven when potatoes are tender (not mushy, you can test with a fork). If I have a few larger pieces, I will bake these until 40 minutes, just monitor when you are at 30 minutes baking time, everyone's oven may vary but 30 minutes should be enough time. Add additional salt and pepper at serving, if desired. Enjoy!
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
Silpat AE420295-07 Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8-Inch x 16-1/2-Inch (2 pack)
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Meaurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 205 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 260mg Carbohydrates: 27g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 9g Protein: 2g
- If you like this recipe, check out Lemon Garlic Hummus | Couscous Fritters #FoodieMamas | Potato Pancakes (GF) #FoodieMamas
HOW DO YOU LIKE TO PREPARE CARROTS? WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE VEGETABLES TO ROAST? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!