This simple Potato Pancake recipe is gluten-free with only 4 ingredients – red potatoes, onions, eggs and salt. It makes a large batch, using a 5-lb bag of potatoes which is great for feeding a crowd. Be sure to check out the other #FoodieMamas breakfast and brunch potato recipes below!
Potatoes are the #FoodieMamas ingredient for November. I created a simple, gluten-free Potato Pancake recipe with only 4 ingredients – not including yummy condiments! I love to top these Potato Pancakes with Greek yogurt, applesauce, maybe a little Parmesan cheese and garnish with chives. Potatoes are one of my favorite foods because they are so versatile and can be make into many delicious recipes.
[bctt tweet=”This simple Potato Pancake recipe is gluten-free with only 4 ingredients and it feeds a crowd! #FoodieMamas “]
Here is a collage showing the process of making Potato Pancakes (GF):
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Other Potato Recipes You Might Also Like
- Homemade Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Herbes de Provence Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Red Potato Salad with Dill
- Potato Pancakes (GF) #FoodieMamas
- Classic Homemade Tater Tot Casserole
- Oatmeal Cookie Marshmallow Sweet Potato Casserole
Nutrition Information:Yield: 28
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 57Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 503mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g
- Potato Pancakes with Eggs and Mornay Sauce from Kaitie at Fuchsia Freezer – This Mornay sauce looks delicious over these potato pancakes!
2. Waffle-Iron Hash Brown Breakfast Potatoes from Chrissie at The Busy Baker – What a great idea to use a waffle iron to make hash browns!
3. Shredded Tater Cupcakes with Gruyere & Bacon from Ali at Home and Plate – These Tater Cupcakes are great for entertaining or on the go, look at those crispy edges!
4. Kerala Style Breakfast Potato Stew from Manju at Cooking Curries – This Kerala Style Breakfast Potato Stew looks warm, delicious and comforting, especially for the cooler weather.
5. Chive and Garlic Brunch Potatoes from Emily at The Best of this Life – Chives and garlic are excellent flavors to compliment these Brunch Potatoes.
6. Breakfast Tikkis from Deepika of Easy Baby Meals – Don’t these Breakfast Tikkis look scrumptious?
Thank you for reading my 2nd contributing post to the #FoodieMamas Monthly Recipe Roundup! This was so much fun, I can’t wait for next month, stay tuned!
[bctt tweet=”I just checked out #FoodieMamas November Roundup – Breakfast & Brunch Potatoes and you should too!”]
If you make “Potato Pancakes (GF)” and post a picture on social media, be sure to #lifeslittlesweets #FoodieMamas and link back to the post, thank you in advance!