Thanksgiving Guide – We put together our and reader favorite Thanksgiving recipes to keep you inspired for the Thanksgiving holiday. There is a Turkey Roasting tutorial, turkey brine, gravy recipe, appetizers, side dishes and popular desserts to keep you inspired. These dishes are also great for Friendsgiving, Christmas, potlucks or any gathering throughout the year. Enjoy!
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Hi Everyone, I put together this Thanksgiving Guide to help you with recipe inspiration and information for the holiday – there should be something for everyone!
Helpful Thanksgiving Kitchen Tools
Here are some helpful kitchen tools, many of which that I use every Thanksgiving holiday. This list also makes a great holiday gift guide if you want or know someone that wants these items! (Think Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals!) Let me know if you have any kitchen tools that you find helpful to add to this list in the comments at the end of the post.
- gravy boat(s) – I suggest having one at each end of the table, depending on how large your Thanksgiving table is
- gravy fat separator
- Stainless Steel Wire Whisk (set of 3)
- turkey baster
- large meat thermometer (s) (I suggest having one in the turkey breast and one in the deepest part of the thigh or using a digital one)
- Cuisinart Turkey Roasting Pan (this is the one that I have! It’s great for roasting a whole chicken too.)
- Turkey/meat lifting forks
- large platter for serving turkey
- Two Piece Carving Set (Wusthof)
- Extra large and thick cutting board with juice groove (organic bamboo by Royal Craft Wood)
- Instant Pot (Duo, 6 Quart, 7 in 1)
- Blender (Vitamix 5200, Professional-Grade, 64 ounce)
- Food Processor (Cuisinart, 14 cup)
- Crock Pot (6 Quart, red stainless steel)
If you try or have tried any other these recipes from this Thanksgiving Guide, let us know in the comments below!
Do you have any ideas or suggestions for this Thanksgiving guide? Thank you for reading and following along! Happy Thanksgiving!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
If you like this Thanksgiving Guide, check out our other recipes and posts:
- Thanksgiving Menu (2017)
- Winter Charcuterie Board on SoFabFood
- Holiday Side Dish Recipes Collection
- Our Food and Lifestyle Mantra
- Garlic Herb Dry Brine
- How To Clean a Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sink
- Candied Pecans
- Grinch Sugar Cookies
- Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream and Frosting
- Cookie Recipes Collection
- Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Chocolate Lava Cakes
- Pizza Recipes Collection