This Rosemary-Infused Cranberry Sauce is a bright, sweet, aromatic, herb-infused sauce. It goes great with chicken, turkey and is perfect for the Thanksgiving, Christmas holidays, or at any dinner table.
Rosemary-Infused Cranberry Sauce
Hey Everyone, are you thinking about homemade recipes to serve during holiday time? I certainly am!
This Rosemary-Infused Cranberry Sauce goes perfectly on chicken, turkey, stuffing, or any Thanksgiving or Christmas dish you want to have it with.
Special thanks to my husband, Eric for holding the bowl of Rosemary-Infused Cranberry Sauce in the photos.
We live in New Jersey and cranberry season here is: September 20th (early), October 1st-November 1st, November 10th (late)
For this recipe, I used cranberries from a local New Jersey cranberry farm. They were frozen from last season and so good!
I know you are going to love this Rosemary-Infused Cranberry Sauce!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Lilac Flower Sugar
- Candy Corn Lollipops
- Baked Ham
- Homemade Garden Fresh Salsa
- Rose Water Simple Syrup
- Almond Meringue Kisses
- Yogurt-Dipped Blackberry Fruit Bars
- Watermelon Bowl
If you like this recipe, please give it a rating in the recipe card below. What’s your favorite Thanksgiving or Christmas dish? Please let me know in the comments below!
Seasonal Recipes & Posts
- Apple Recipes Collection
- Pumpkin Recipes Collection
- Thanksgiving Guide
- Thanksgiving Sides Recipes Collection
- Thanksgiving Dessert Recipe Collection
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup granulated white sugar, you can also substitute brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Put all ingredients into a medium saucepan over, low-medium heat. Watch for the cranberries to release their juice.
- After the mixture is brought to a simmer; remove the rosemary sprig. This process should take 10 minutes. The sauce will thicken as it becomes more cool.
- Serve warm or cold, enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 157Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 179mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 2gSugar: 36gProtein: 0g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.
*This rosemary-infused Cranberry Sauce recipe was originally published on 9/11/2017 and updated and republished on 11/22/2020.