Estimated reading time: 7 minutes
Have you tried Bacon on the Grill? Grilled bacon is so easy to make with only 1 required ingredient, bacon, and your grill. Try this delicious and incredibly easy way to make bacon!
Table of contents
Bacon on the Grill
Hi Everyone, have you tried bacon on the grill? It’s easy to make and perfect to make during the warm weather months when you don’t want to turn on the stove in the kitchen!
If you are here, you may have searched for:
- Grilled Bacon
- Grilled Bacon Recipe
- How to Make Bacon on the Grill
- How to Cook Bacon Bacon on the Grill?
- How to Grill Bacon
- Cooking Bacon on the Grill
- Can you cook bacon on the grill?
What kind of grill do you use to grill bacon on the grill?
This recipe post shows you how to make bacon on the grill. We use a camping grill that has a more solid grate than a standard large grill. If you are using a regular grill, you would want to use a basket or grate enclosure for grilling smaller ingredients on the grill.
Here is a list of ingredients for this recipe:
- 1 package of bacon, preferably thick-cut bacon
- optional: any additional seasonings to customize the flavor of the bacon
Here is a list of kitchen tools for this recipe:
- grill (we use a small camping grill, with a more solid grate)
- serving plate
- paper towels, for absorbing the bacon grease
Check out the latest web stories on our blog:
Our Other Recipes & Posts
If you like this recipe, check out our other relevant recipes and posts:
- Scrambled Eggs in Bacon Fat
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Cold Pasta Salad
- Oven-Baked Bacon
- Bacon Cheddar Ranch Onion Dip #ad
- Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Dates
- Pan-Fried Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- Quiche Lorraine Recipe
Here are the latest posts on the blog:
- Free Digital Calendar
- How to Ship Cookies
- Favorite Cookie-Making Tools
- Cookie Recipes Collection
- Winter Soup Recipes
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- 1 pound (16 ounces) sliced bacon
- Preheat the grill (medium-low heat). Lay the bacon slices on the grill. Make sure that the bacon slices are spaces apart. Cook for 7-10 minutes (covered); the cooking time will depend on the thickness of the bacon. Flip the bacon over and cook for 3-5 additional minutes, keeping a close eye on the bacon as it finished cooking so it doesn't overcook and burns.
- Place the cooked bacon on a large plate lined with paper towels (2-3 layers) to absorb the excess bacon fat.
- We use a gas grill for this recipe but a charcoal grill can be used as well.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
OXO 1063494 Good Grips Turner, Spatula, and Tongs Set - Safe for Nonstick Cookware,3 Piece
OXO Good Grips 15-Piece Everyday Kitchen Utensil Set
Amazon Brand - Solimo Basic Flex-Sheets Paper Towels, 6 Value Rolls, White, 148 Sheets per Roll
Ultra Cuisine 100% Stainless Steel Wire Cooling Rack for Baking fits Half Sheet Pans Cool Cookies, Cakes, Breads - Oven Safe for Cooking, Roasting, Grilling - Heavy Duty Commercial Quality
Large Serving Platter Set - DELLING 16/14/12inch White Rectangular Dessert Plate/Salad Plates - Serving Trays for Parties, Sushi, Oven Safe Dinnerware Set of 3, White
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 9Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 32mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best. If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating – it helps others find the recipe!
- This post was originally photographed on 8/17/2022 and published on 7/17/2022.