These Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts are the perfect, healthy, vegan side dish for dinner or holiday gatherings. Simply seasoned and always delicious! (vegan, gluten-free)
Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Hey Everyone, January is all about resetting for the New Year and so I thought it would be the perfect time to present these Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts. I personally love Brussels Sprouts and they are one of my husband’s FAVORITE vegetables, so they tend to appear on the dinner table fairly often and at holiday dinners, like Thanksgiving or Christmas.
This is one of the most simple ways to make them – just roasted in the oven. You can add your favorite spices to them if you want but I find the simpler the better, seasoned with, regular olive oil (or coconut oil), salt and pepper (add the pepper before serving).
You can roast them to your desired level of toasty-ness too, if you prefer them just softened, that’s fine or if you prefer them charred, hey, why not?
Ingredients for Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 stalk of Brussels sprouts
- 1-2 tablespoons regular olive oil
- Kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- rimmed baking sheet
- silicone baking mat or aluminum foil
I know you will love this Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe!
- Pan-Fried Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- Thanksgiving Sides Recipes Collection
- How to Make Kale Chips
- Skillet Oven Roasted Butternut Squash
- Oven Roasted Beets
- Vegetarian Mac n Cheese
- Rustic Oven Roasted Mini Pumpkin Squash
- Thanksgiving Menu
- Split Pea Soup Recipe
- Vegan Golden Milk Smoothie
- How to Roast a Turkey
- Fish Tacos
- 1 stalk Brussels sprouts, washed, cut from stem and halved
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil, regular
- 1 tsp Kosher salt, amount to taste
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper, amount to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a silicone mat (or aluminum foil) lined baking sheet, arrange the washed, cut and halved Brussels Sprouts in a single layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil and Kosher salt.
- Roast in the oven for 30 to 45 minutes or until desired doneness/crispiness is reached. Halfway through cooking, shake the pan or flip over with a spatula.
- Serve and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? Tag @lifeslittlesweets and hashtag it #lifeslittlesweets
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Meaurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
Silpat AE420295-07 Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8-Inch x 16-1/2-Inch (2 pack)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 62Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 583mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.
Pin This! ⇓