Candy Corn Chocolate Chip Cookies
Hi Everyone, what do you with all that candy corn this time of year? Somehow, every year, it’s one of those candies that we have a lot of. I wanted to come up with a way to use it up.
Guess what? When it’s cooked in the oven on these Candy Corn Chocolate Chip Cookies it becomes something that tastes like toffee.
Ingredients for Candy Corn Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chip morsels
- 1 cup candy corn, or amount to taste
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Candy Corn Chocolate Chip Cookies
- rimmed baking sheets
- silicone baking mat
- measuring spoons and cups
- 2 mixing bowls
- medium cookie scoop – this is the one I have, I love it and use it with almost every cookie recipe:
- baking spatula
- handheld electric mixer
This recipe is inspired by Food + Memory: Chocolate Chip Cookies
I know you will love this Candy Corn Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe!
Did you make this recipe? Tag @lifeslittlesweets and hashtag it #lifeslittlesweets As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 155Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 109mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 2g
Did you make this recipe? Tag @lifeslittlesweets and hashtag it #lifeslittlesweets
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Raspberry Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Cookie Recipe Collection
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with Wineberries
- Candy Corn Lollipops
- 2-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Flower Ice Cubes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs
- Maple Cinnamon Butter
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index
- Do you have a favorite recipe involving Halloween candy? Please let me know in the comments below! Best, ~Sara xo
Pin This! ⇓