These Raspberry Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect breakfast cookie. They incorporate your favorite seasonal berries in a delicious oatmeal cookie! (makes about 30-36 cookies)
Raspberry Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
Hi Everyone! Looking for a delicious breakfast cookie (or anytime cookie)? I give you these Raspberry Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies.
Our French cousin, Lucile, is visiting this Summer and she helped make these Raspberry Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies, thank you Lucile!
Ingredients for Raspberry Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick), PLUS 6 tablespoons unsalted butter – softened, room temperature
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats – whole oats
- 1-2 cups berries – I use raspberries & blueberries
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Kitchen Tools for Raspberry Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Aluminum Rimmed Baking Sheet ←I use and love these!
- Aluminum Foil or a Silicone Baking Mat ←I use and love these!
- measuring spoons and cups
- baking spatula
- mixing bowls
- wooden spoon for mixing
- electric hand mixer
What Summer berries would you customize this cookie recipe with? Please let me know in the comments below! Best, ~Sara
Pin This! ⇓